JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by JayMadIV: 8/4/2014 1:23:19 AM

Titans - ShieldBros stand up!

any Titans planning on maining the Defender subclass, instead of the Striker? TANKY!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• SheildBros, i like that lol. i dont know i kinda like the striker class more then the Defender but i cant say for sure, i kinda like being a mobile wrecking ball.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

7 Replies
    • I am. If you get a hold of that helm that gives you the nova bomb any way you'll nova bomb an pop a shield. ... can you say op.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • I'm gonna make a striker and a defender. Which ever one I find the worst I'll delete that character.
        Add more answer options

• Me
        Add more answer options

• AM TITAN (ಠ_ಠ)
        Add more answer options

• Is it a one time thing or is it possible to switch between the two at any given time?
        Add more answer options

• IM PLANNING ON BEING TITAN DEFENDER HELL YEAH HOORAH YEYEYEYE IM NOT ALONE <3 Hello, kindred!
        Add more answer options

• Nah bro, praise the sun.
        Add more answer options

• At the moment, I'm still undecided. But I'll probably give it a shot. If anything, at least to maximize stats for both sub classes.
        Add more answer options

• Its still undecided for me. I'm waiting to see what I can do with it first. Plus there might be a 3rd subclass never too sure yet
        Add more answer options

• Tbh, I think with the gameplay leak of the level 29 Titan, I'm going to end up being that instead of a warlock. When I am though, I'll no doubt be the striker subclass. Kicks to the nutsack ftw!!!
        Add more answer options

• I'm hoping there is still the galactic knee I saw from one of the trailers a while back
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Probably going to use defender for raids, strikes, and striker for everything else.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by aboniks: 8/4/2014 7:03:40 AM
          Definitely looking forward to trying it out. If it's as much fun as the Striker subclass was in the beta, I'll switch to Defender. It sounds like it's going to fit my personality better. We'll be seeing some teaser footage of it before release day, I'll wager.
          Add more answer options

• Just surprised the it wasn't the warlocks subclass as most wizards are the team supporters, but i guess sunsingers has some co-op abilities too.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Hell yea bullet magnets unite!
            Add more answer options

• I'm gonna run a titan specifically for co-op, so yeah definitely gonna pick up the defender subclass ASAP with that character XD
            Add more answer options

• All about that striker!
            Add more answer options

• Pick Me! Pick Me! My Titan is gunna be a defender, gunna be solo tanking them raids and kicking arse out in the cosmos! See you out the Guardians!
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Damon: 8/4/2014 11:58:03 AM
            I will be playing a Titan I believe I've decided. Defender for PVE and Striker for PVP.
            Add more answer options

• Me!
            Add more answer options

• I think I'll go Titan main... if so, I'm most interested in doing Defender. However, Shoulder Charge does make me want to play the striker a bit (probably for PvP.)
            Add more answer options

• That shield looks like it could come in mighty handy in a raid. As opposed to jumping into a group of dangerous enemies, and forcing friends to come save my Titan booty yet again :P
            Add more answer options

• Yes i love drop shield and armor lock (and bubbel shield) im defenetly a titan defender. Titan love
            Add more answer options

• Defender all day. I got no issues being the ultimate team player. Every raid team is gonna need a Titan Defender.
            Add more answer options

• A striker and defender pairing would be hard to stop, I'm currently leaning towards striker just because its such a brash and brutal approach whereas all other classes kinda do things more...kindly
            Add more answer options

1 2 3
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.