JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/3/2014 11:47:13 PM

Does this mean a new class???

It clearly says that "They are utilized in combat both by Guardians[1] and enemy species" so "Guardians" does that mean some of the current three classes might be able to wield swords or will there be more? Im half sleep while making this post but just see for yourself on the site.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My thought is yes some where down the line on a DLC or update we may be able to use them but it might be for titan.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Do I want to know what a warlcock is?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Honestly that wiki article should have been deleted by now, we heard no info about swords (at least no resent news) so for all we know there not in.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • I really believe that swords would take up special ammo and maybe a heavy melee variant as heavy ammo. Doubt there will be a melee class per say only due to the fact we have blade dancer.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • It'd be interesting to see. But there's just so much speculation right now. I'll wait till 9/9
            Add more answer options

• Hunters are supposed to use knives...
            Add more answer options

mdunc1982
            mdunc1982

psn: mdunc1982 - old

I've heard mentions of it from multiple sources. More console being one of them. Nothings been officially stated though.
            Add more answer options

• this isnt an official wiki is it? How much of this info is confirmed. I thought normal people wrote these things not bungie
            Add more answer options

• At first I thought maybe you were referring to hunter knives but this is definitely interesting, I think we'll be able to use swords I don't know about a new class just yet
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.