Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

8/3/2014 2:37:47 AM
Bizz

Make destiny have slip-screen multiplayer/co-op

No. Split-screen will detract from the game

Yes. Split-screen will be beneficial

Does not matter.

The four player slip-screen multiplayer was a defining aspect of the halo franchise. Destiny would be made immensely more enjoyable if you could play off against friends. Do you agree?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Bizz: 8/3/2014 2:48:06 AM
    Link to petition
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think 4 player might detract from the playability unless you have a massive television. I think 2 player would be more likely to happen in my opinion.
    Add more answer options

• I always found split screen lagged out b orderlands. Where destiny is on servers might be ok but why would you wanna cut your tv in half? Or into quarters?
    Add more answer options

• As much as I would like that, Skyrim doesn't allow split screen either.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.