JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by Aesthetic 1: 8/4/2014 5:27:31 AM

Poses.

In addition to more player gestures for our Guardians. I want poses. I don't want just dancing to be our only form of expressing our Guardians. I want my Guardian to pose like a Power Ranger. I want my Guardian to pose like David Bowie. I want my Guardian to preform 'JoJo' poses. I want my Guardian to pose like an aesthetic Greek statue. I want to build a team and pose like we're the Ginyu Force. I want my Guardian to flex-pose like he's a competitive bodybuilder, standing over a dead enemy boss just to flaunt my epic victory. In a Crucible match, right after nailing down a Fist of Havoc, killing three enemy players in the process, instead of dancing, I want them to see my Titan [url=https://i.imgur.com/oyiZw2P.jpg]posing like so[/url], through their kill cams. Why? What better way to flaunt our Guardian's armor than to pose fashionably in an overtly dramatic nature? I'm serious. Poses can be implemented in a way if player-actions/emotes were interchangeable, like assigning things from a list of emotes to the D-pad. My example image as shown above. What are your thoughts? I just want to pose.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Have my vote be awesome PlayStation home had more chat dance interaction
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• /praise the sun
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Please, Bungie.
      Add more answer options

• Lol yes!
      Add more answer options

• Attention whores
      Add more answer options

• I would pose like Michael jackson
      Add more answer options

• Awesome idea, i would love those choices
      Add more answer options

• This would fit perfectly in the game. Maybe a little less on the poses but everything else would be good. I could easily see it added on in an update after release
      Add more answer options

• love the idea
      Add more answer options

• bringing up the ghost should definitely make the D-pad into a new set of hotkeys consumables and whatever else, its too simple to implement not to do it
      Add more answer options

• I feel like being able to exchange emotes in general would be nice. Or for those who don't care for emotes you could also hotkey consumables or something.
      Add more answer options

• Kind of like Lost Planet 2? I loved all the emotes that game had. If they brought something like that to Destiny I would cream my pants.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Really wasn't gonna support this, and I was losing interest as I read it. Just before hitting the back button I saw- Pose like the Ginyu Force And in the blink of an eye you gained my full support.
        Add more answer options

• I agree with you this would be good and hilarious in a way lol
        Add more answer options

• I want my character to flip people off, look like I'm taking a piss, and to twerk like it's going out of style. Seriously, because who needs logic in video games.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • I think new gestures should be a loot drop. Legendary dance moves anyone? This is thriller, thriller nights!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I like this, a lot.
            Add more answer options

• I don't think its a good idea
            Add more answer options

• This post cured my cancer
            Add more answer options

• Could we also get a back flip in there? :p
            Add more answer options

• On a dancing note I want my guardian to dance like Carlton from Fresh Prince. Or M.J
            Add more answer options

• At first I was like "meh" but I noticed where you "want to pose like the ginyu force" and now I'm sold on the idea lmao
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • My thoughts are that based on the examples you gave, you really want to throw off your armor and get nude on all your fallen enemies.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Up = *points ...head there (maybe make waypoint for fireteam) or highlight enemy you want killed Hold Up = *wave Left = *hand up in fist... pings your location, notifying fireteam to hold Hold Left = *fist pump - We did a good job guys Down = *Two handed wave in panic... fireteam are notified of Retreat and regroup request Hold Down = *kneel... then *sit if held longer... then *lie down if held longer still Right = *cirlcles hand then points... fireteam are told, weapons free and do as you want Hold right = *Dance.. hold longer for different dance styles. One use items like Fireworks, camp fires, Ghost starts doing something... etc used from menu and then is gone.
                Add more answer options

• I want the D-pad to be used for something usefull. I want the D-pad to to effect gameplay, not to dance. I want the D-pad to not be jumbled up with emotes.
                Add more answer options

9 Replies
                • http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1343/26/1343267218420.png How I want to start every mission ever
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.