JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/31/2014 1:10:23 PM

KillCams? Final Kills ?

I'm just wondering if anybody else has ever had a thought about kill cams or final kill cams . I know it's a more Cod thing , but I always wanted to see a Destiny end game kill cam. I always liked seeing my name and my gun and how I killed the person , especially if it was the last kill of the game. It fills me with a sense of pride lol Imagine seeing your Hunter/Titan/Warlocks super demolishing another guardian as an Espn replay . Sounds bad ass right ? Lol In my opinion I want a final end game kill cam anybody else ?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I prefer the point of view of the person that killed you. Guy yells "how the #*^# did he get me he's a cheating *#@%" Sees kill cam from the killer "oh yep that clearly shows he beat me fair and square.... Damn it...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Not a fan of killcams but final kill cams are alright.
      Add more answer options

• No kill cams. I want to be able to see where the enemies are going so I can call them out to my team.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Would be satisfied with a kill cam of the final kill of the game. Almost thought they had at least that in alpha but don't remember.
        Add more answer options

• Seems like a good idea.
        Add more answer options

• No Cams not COD. Leave my game alone with your dumb ideas.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • No way keep it challenging.
          Add more answer options

• This isn't Call of Doody.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I think a cool idea would be for the game to record the three highest point kills on your team then play it back to the team after the game. But i dont want destiny to turn into other fps multiplayer games it doesnt need killcams
            Add more answer options

• What a about a super kill cam Last super used on the winning side or it showed the highest points in a single kill or multikill
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.