JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by RubenTheHunter: 7/31/2014 2:52:33 AM

Anyone Wanna Add Me For The Raids?

I've been trying to see if any people wanted to add me if they are alone for the raid, after seeing I need 5 other people I thought of putting fire teams together so guys and ladies make a fire team and put your psn ID so I can add you and for you guys to get together. Thanx. [spoiler]its just a map of the full game if anyone wanted to see :p[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Level 26 warlock gt ranww1
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• PSN Ray-z-Ray Light lvl 26 Titan > almost 27 Exotic Fusion : Plan C Exotic Helm : Helm of Inmost Light PSN headset user. Not Teamspeak or Rumbble or anything like that.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Ferhanovic: 9/18/2014 6:46:49 PM
    Hey me and 3 friends are need some players if you have time tommorow the 19.09.2014 yes of course :) my ID is: Ferhanovic
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • All this did was make me even more dissapointed in there only being two other planets to travel to.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.