JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/29/2014 7:56:33 AM

Melee // Special Control

I'm sure the suggestion's been made already but I thought I'd post it anyway. I think there needs to be a bit more control for the special attacks, especially the warlock's absorption ability. This isn't the super we're talking about, but the actual special ability keyed to the melee button. I don't know if I'm alone on this, but it was a little frustrating that the thing would just use it regardless of whether or not you'd already thrown a grenade. It wasn't so much of a problem with the hunter because you had to be at range in order for it to throw a knife, but I still kind of think it should be a separate button. Like, maybe R3 or something. I never got my Titan to a high enough level to use its special so IDK if there's a similar situation there, but I definitely think that the specials should be their own control.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.