JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/28/2014 8:43:50 PM

Did you miss the Moon event too?!

I didn't! But I did do it solo with the heroic modifier on a Warlock :D
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I soloed it on max difficulty with a level 4 Hunter. What a pain! But it was still fun!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I did. Had to work. So blown.
    Add more answer options

• ;,( [spoiler]I did :([/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• I was to work. You guys are so lucky.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Nope hit that for half hour, had to leave came back later and it was gone.
      Add more answer options

• Nope I went straight for hellmouth to fight the lvl 9 ogres that spit purple at you
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • I waited patiently for it but managed to miss it.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.