JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

This thread is inspired by another: view original post

7/28/2014 6:00:23 PM

Our lord the purple circumference

OMG I missed the magnificent round purple Circumference. Please deliver me from sin and let me bask at your roundness, for I am still an infidel :0
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The Purple Circumference needs a Church! One that fights in the name of all the round and glorious ! THE CHURCH OF THE PURPLE CIRCUMFERENCE!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • I'm going to start a thing with my fire team to sit in a triangle form with the purple ball in the middle before we go to orbit and pray to The Lord purple ball.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Definitely going to refer to the purple ball as "Our Lord, the Purple Circumference" from now on
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.