JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Kenshiro3: 7/28/2014 2:27:48 PM

I want more dance options

Name says it all. I wanna be able to choose/set what kinda dance my dude does.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Give me the Thriller and Carameldansen moves NAO
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Who doesn't? I would even settle for an extra dance as another pre-order bonus! There should also be dance milestones. For example, have 10 players dance simultaneously in the tower. This unlocks a new dance as a reward. Other people suggested days ago on reddit that a double d-pad press enables more guardian actions/interactions. Lets hope good stuuf like this is picked up by Bungie :p
    Add more answer options

• Absolutely, though they are saving it for the fourth playable class, dance commander.
    Add more answer options

• I agree
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.