JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/28/2014 3:37:09 AM

Big mistake Bungie

You kicked us out, Who the hell is going to protect the tower from the Darkness now, They are probably there kicking the purple ball around laughing at us....
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Now Trending: Warlock Vanguard @ Tower just Nova Bombed the "Darkness" to protect the purple ball. Soccer ball is in good spirits :-) per Hunter Vanguard.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • What ball? I feel I missed the real fun
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Started a new topic: Our lord the purple circumference(3 Replies))

• What if the traveller was another ball? What if you could kick the traveller around the tower?
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • The purple ball is ahhmazing, but then some loser thought it was a soccer ball and performed a header and bam, my purple ball falls into the last safe city.
          Add more answer options

• Haha really made me laugh because in the story he says we use to be more powerful but now we arnt hah
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Damn it, they've got us by the balls. And in 43 days, they'll be back asking for our help... yeah typical.
            Add more answer options

• [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQSk0CYPvwE[/url]
            Add more answer options

• Hey guys i got videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyLcBT8uarT5Bs79kQ8xsOQ of my destiny adventures
            Add more answer options

• The purple ball was my life
            Add more answer options

• I have always loved video games, and I have dumb friends.... so why not make a youtube channel?. Well... we might as well try xD This is the first video I actually talk so I would really appreciate some feedback... and please.. don't make a "grown" man cry with your comments.
            Add more answer options

• I named the purple ball Wilson :( I miss you Wilson, I miss you dearly with your purple skin, and yellow straw hair. I will never kick you again. :'D I'm sorry Wilson! Wilson i'm sorry :'( ... i'm sorry ..
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • Edited by Blackout : 7/28/2014 7:52:43 PM
              Noooooooo! My vault w/ useless items will be gone. Darn, Darkness. I knew should have put on lock on it.
              Add more answer options

7 Replies
              • Don't forget the soccer ball, too.
                Add more answer options

• Its only 2 months... 2 months of agonizing pain having to wait for my love :(
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Edited by xShadow125: 7/28/2014 8:16:09 PM
                  Ohh I see what you're talking about.
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by xShadow125: 7/28/2014 8:16:19 PM
                  Why double post? Dafuq.
                  Add more answer options

• Bungie should make a multiplayer mode focused around that ball... it would be glorious
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • I didn't even get to play the beta, man.
                    Add more answer options

• Everyone take a moment and think back to all the epicness and greatness of that which was the beta of Destiny....Is it September 9th yet?
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • Yes, who is going to keep the Fallen and Hive at bay. But I would at least want to keep my hunter. She is a baller.
                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                      • Wizards are spawning in Thralls and running around the tower like "Mad Fallen".
                        Add more answer options

• I found like a soccer ball stuck in the corner I got it out and started kicking it with some friends.
                        Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• sounds like your balls are blue, not purple
                        Add more answer options

• Balls, balls everywhere.
                        Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.