JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/28/2014 3:37:09 AM

Big mistake Bungie

You kicked us out, Who the hell is going to protect the tower from the Darkness now, They are probably there kicking the purple ball around laughing at us....
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• LOL you're right bungie didn't quite think this one through. Put the beta back online!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • When we get back to the tower in September the whole city will be leveled lol
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • This is now my favorite post. Goodjob
        Add more answer options

• Ohh, I thought this was going to be a rant on "destinations"... what a pleasant surprise XD!
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • I lol'd so hard at this XD
          Add more answer options

• for every few posts filled with complaints (most of which are ridiculous) there are posts like these that make visiting these forums worth it
          Add more answer options

• They are probably smashing some poor Tower civilians face in with that random soccer ball... It's very sad
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • When did they shut it down? I just got home
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • We're gonna get come back with the full game and everyone will be dead... Game over.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • My Exo Titan is going to be rusty by Sept 9th.
                Add more answer options

9 Replies
                • I have a feeling Shaxx is all over it. I mean...he has a flaming door...
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • This ain't no game, Bungie.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • http://media.tumblr.com/1e9e95019e1ae72f38f7b2251ba3c7ff/tumblr_inline_mqcgalE4Gb1rkfosq.gif
                      Add more answer options

• Pretty sure the kids in the Tower can handle it. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of a Shaxx/Saladin beat down. Throw in the 3 Vanguard Masters and the Gunsmith and you have a raiding party that'll hold the fort down.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I WANT COOKIES!
                        Add more answer options

• You mean like [url=http://gameclipscontent-d2003.xboxlive.com/asset-e31cc741-f5bc-426e-a9a3-335cb9f9804f/GameClip-Original.MP4?sv=2012-02-12&st=2014-07-28T06%3A00%3A26Z&se=2014-07-28T07%3A05%3A26Z&sr=c&sp=r&sig=n9fzkl36RtS5Iv2%2FPy3BAiHtlWzdz%2BY4bwcDK%2F%2BRxNQ%3D&__gda__=1406531126_34550436a5d34276f48d5a2fd8b6e9cc]this[/url]?
                        Add more answer options

Myst86
                        Myst86

Lighthouse is nothing but a dream - old

I'm affraid my warlock will run dry.. So have to make a new one all ready to kick some darkness a**es
                        Add more answer options

• You can strike down my Fireteam. You can strip me of my Armor. You can take away my weapons. But one thing I will not allow. You can NOT. TOUCH. MY. BALL.
                        Add more answer options

20 Replies
                        • Noooooooo! Not the Darkness!
                          Add more answer options

• Lord Saladin has this under control
                          Add more answer options

• Ya, I forgot my soccer ball at the tower. So im gonna need to get that asap...
                          Add more answer options

• Who will feed my hunter while im gone?
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • Lmao. my warlord is going to survive until 9/9/14 😎 #hopeso#kirito
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            • If they put a single finger on that purple ball... I will send them all to hell and back and in again. No one messes with the Space Ball.
                              Add more answer options

• I prefer playing with the soccer ball :)
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • Im sure the soccer ball will [i][b][u]SACRIFICE[/u][/b][/i] Itself for it...
                                Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.