JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/28/2014 3:00:44 AM

Beaters

Who is gonna call themselves beaters when the launch comes out? And let me know if you get the reference.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• no man i wouldnt masterbate to it
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

5 Replies
    • But I was just a beta tester, I'm not gonna cheat too.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Yep, I'll proudly call myself a Beater when launch hits. Screw the immature jerk-offs who dont get the reference.
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • My husband and I were joking about that the other day. :)
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
            Kids these days.
            Add more answer options

• Every single one of my friends asked me everything I knew about the game during the beta lol I felt like a beater for sure.. Helping them level, carrying in crucibles and iron banner games..
            Add more answer options

• [quote]Who is gonna call themselves beaters when the launch comes out? And let me know if you get the reference.[/quote] Dear god this is great. I'm a beater. Season 2 is working up to be very nice BTW.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Im proud to say im a beater! SAO/ALO/GGO FTW!!
              Add more answer options

• Love Sao nice Post
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • We intentionally found exploits so me and my buds could call ourselves "Beaters." We made a lot of glimmer over the few days we had haha.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Hahaha man I just started season two, I will gladly call myself a Beater
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • I AM THE BEATER!! Heh.. why not compare stats with everyone? Grimoire Score, Rare and Legendary Items with description, and total gameplay time. I would say mostly Grimoire Score because it feels like the stat that calculates how much of a badass you are. Anyway... Grimoire Score: 795 Rare and Legendaries: Iron Banner Emblem and Class Armor, I also got a rare Emblem from the moon in one of the Golden Chests. The emblem had a bunny on it. The Class Item was a Cape which kinda best represents the Beaters Boss Drop Coat. My total time played was over 60 hours I am sure. I was a Hunter Class but had a titan and a Warlock that were both Lv8. So.. who is the biggest beater?
                    Add more answer options

• Alpha beater reporting.
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • Awesome reference and there should definitely be a group like this.
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • SAO.. Nice
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • I get the reference, but since this was a public beta and not a private invitation, nobody can really be a beater
                          Add more answer options

8 Replies
                          • hell yeah. i'm a dirty beater. i know how to kill the bosses and how to xp grind... also i'll be wearing a nice black outfit. xD
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            • sao :)
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • I knew I would get some response to this post but I'm getting WAY more love then expected.
                                Add more answer options

• So you'll be proud of this? Most people wouldn't refer to themselves as a cheater but I guess if you're gonna be proud of something and that's all you got, I guess go for it.
                                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                • [quote]Who is gonna call themselves beaters when the launch comes out? And let me know if you get the reference.[/quote] Yeah buddy. Now if only I could duel weild.
                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                  • It would be cool if Bungie gave all the beta testers cool black trench coats for their warlocks so beaters could really look the part!
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Awww yea Sao reference! And yea I'm definitely a beater.
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      • oh yea im a beater. i beat it good. =3 and yes SAO 4 Life.
                                        Add more answer options

• ...so what do us alpha testers call ourselves?
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        • I am happy to see there are so many SAO fans.
                                          Add more answer options

14 Replies
                                          1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          You are not allowed to view this content.