JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/28/2014 2:51:26 AM

Instead of going back to a game that can't fill the void...

I think I'm actually going to try and get closer to a girl I've known for so long and never did anything about it. Wish me luck guys and gals. Maybe I'll tell her about how my Hunter had 158 Defense and all uncommon weapons and gear.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by LoneSoldier217: 7/28/2014 3:45:33 AM
    Is this an exclusive mission in the beta I missed lol? [spoiler]sarcasm[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Lol, let's go hunter (not the class I mean hunter of a woman)
      Add more answer options

• Everyone knows women go for Titans
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
        L3M0N5_2112
        L3M0N5_2112

i like lemons. - old

If you do ill tell her about all my uncommons and my 160 defense
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
          DROOLING
          DROOLING

red - old

Join all black everything and be as cool as this cat ^^^ https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/158922
          Add more answer options

• Cloaks bitches love cloaks
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Pfft, hunter with 159 or 160 (I change between head pieces) Def and max grenade recharge percent.
            Add more answer options

• Spinmetal Bitches lurve spin metal \m/
            Add more answer options

• Why would you do that? When the full game comes out, you're going to withdraw from society like the rest of us.
            Add more answer options

• Good luck, Guardian.
            Add more answer options

• May the Traveller bless you in it's Light. Good luck Guardian.
            Add more answer options

• When u tell her tht ur a hunter and she replies 'what do u hunt' u got to say 'the pussy'
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Lol. Must be trollin. At least I really hope so. Id refrain from telling a girl anything more than that you once played a game called Destiny.
              Add more answer options

10 Replies
              • Ill probably actually do my summer reading sadly
                Add more answer options

• Borderlands 2, and finishing up my last trophy on Ground Zeroes.
                Add more answer options

• haha, well if it goes wrong you can watch my channel in the meantime for some nostalgia and some nice beta footage:p https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCznURyvfMAp-y65uTEk6ew
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • A dude at my work showed one of the new girls his call of duty montages... Obviously it didn't work for him, but it gave me an easy window. :) Hope it works out for you brother.
                  Add more answer options

• Good luck my friend! We believe in ya!
                  Add more answer options

• You can always come back and tell us about how she makes you hold her purse while stuck in some mall makeup store for four hours. I'm sure we'll care.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Edited by amok: 7/28/2014 12:09:18 PM
                    And then she'll become your GF and you won't be able to play Destiny on release, cause she'll need all of your attention...bwahahaha No seriously...good luck!
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • My hunter had 160... Suck it. Jk love you
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Looks like I am back to building my deathstar.. I think I shall call it 'The Traveler' just to fill that little piece of me that is missing.
                        Add more answer options

• Then bang her with ur "golden gun" Huehuehuehuehue
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • my girl gave me a bj straight away when i told her i had 160 defense and all my guns had 62 att
                          Add more answer options

5 Replies
                          • It won't matter come September. Save her the grief of watching you ignore her as you pick Destiny over her
                            Add more answer options

9 Replies
                            • May the Force be with you, young Padawan Learner.
                              Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.