JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/28/2014 2:51:26 AM

Instead of going back to a game that can't fill the void...

I think I'm actually going to try and get closer to a girl I've known for so long and never did anything about it. Wish me luck guys and gals. Maybe I'll tell her about how my Hunter had 158 Defense and all uncommon weapons and gear.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Good luck with that! :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Omg! Don't tell her that!!! Try something a million times less nerdy than describing your character in a video game!! Holy crap dude...
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • You should bring her to d&d. Chicks love that shit
        Add more answer options

11 Replies
        • Do it. If that doesn't impress her she's not worth it! Good luck!
          Add more answer options

• When I tell my girlfriend about my hunter, she melts in my arms. Go for it bro!
          Add more answer options

• Tell her you have the herps as well.. The ladies eat that shit up ;p
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Lilly Madison: 7/28/2014 1:08:09 PM
          No way. By the time you've both decided to go steady and are happy, it'll be September. Then you can't find time to play because quality time, dates, hand holding and the notebook. Think ahead!
          Add more answer options

7 Replies
          • Best of luck with you buddy!!! Hope everything goes well.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Only one month of summer left.
              Add more answer options

• Good luck to you, man! I just found out that a lady-friend of mine is somewhat interested in me. The funny thing is, I'm somewhat interested in her. Looks like I might have something to look forward to after all. :]
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              • I don't see the point. You're just going to fall off the face of the earth come September 9th.
                Add more answer options

• Good luck Homie, don't forget bout your fellow guardians girls can do that ....
                Add more answer options

• Do not do the last part, and gl.
                Add more answer options

• I had 159 and the same... If things don't transfer over I will miss my hand cannon
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Good luck hopefully she will like games and the two of you can co-op alot and hopefully get a highscore ... She can give you a 3 stars for finishing but thats unlikely
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • You should tell her your Grimoire score too, you'll be in.
                    Add more answer options

• I'm sure she will be so impressed that she will def go out with you.
                    Add more answer options

• Be brave.
                    Add more answer options

• Become legend, my friend.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Will you feel inadequate when she tells you she has 160 Def, a legendary class item from the iron banner, and a grimoire score of 900?
                      Add more answer options

6 Replies
                      • Remember girls like glimmer. A little spin metal can't hurt either.
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • Don't forget to bring up for K/D, insist panty dropper
                          Add more answer options

5 Replies
                          • Nothing impresses a girl more than video game talk lol good luck guardian.
                            Add more answer options

• Give her the ol' Mumbai Push.
                            Add more answer options

AkkADIAN
                            AkkADIAN

SRL - old

Is your Hunter an awoken? Cuz you could tell her she's the Queen of the Reef. Works everytime.
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Edited by LoneSoldier217: 7/28/2014 3:45:33 AM
                              Is this an exclusive mission in the beta I missed lol? [spoiler]sarcasm[/spoiler]
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              1 2 3 4 5
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.