JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by LordJFA: 7/28/2014 1:45:25 AM
LordJFA

Great news, the moon is being reopened :D

On September 9, 2014 See you then, Guardian.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• In memory of LordJFA
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Best troll alive
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 88/888. In all seriousness you actually had me fooled.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • This is how you troll.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • At least you troll with class. Well done
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • It would be funny if Bungie opened the Moon for the last 5 minutes of the beta.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • lol
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • It's true lol
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Brb drinking bleach
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • Confirmed.
                      Add more answer options

• You son of a bitch. You got me, well done.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • You are breaking my balls.
                        Add more answer options

• How dare you toy with my emotions ;_;
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Bwahahahahahaha :......D
                          Add more answer options

• Someone give this guy a medal.
                          Add more answer options

• You get a dollar
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • [i]Rubs hands mischievously[/i]
                            Add more answer options

• *Is all getting psyched at title and sees its a troll and falls to knees in tears .* W....Why!?!!?
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • my eyes literally widend when i saw that , but after i clicked it i literally yelled to the top of my lungs GODDAM IT!!!!!!! Nice joke by the way.
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • *Slow claps*
                                Add more answer options

• Venus and mars also confirmed to be unlocked.
                                Add more answer options

• 5/10 Shock factor title is starting to be reused, but still good.
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • Good one
                                  Add more answer options

• Well the beta is officially over. If people still fall for this I swear...
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • touche good sir touche lol
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Well considering that they claimed something big to happen on the final day of the beta and nothing..
                                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                      1 2 3 4
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      You are not allowed to view this content.