JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by LordJFA: 7/28/2014 1:45:25 AM
LordJFA

Great news, the moon is being reopened :D

On September 9, 2014 See you then, Guardian.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I keep clicking on this topic, knowing full well what it is and when it was posted, in the hopes that moon and the beta are indeed reopened. Well done good sir/ma'am.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• We're whalers on the moon, We carry a harpoon. But there ain't no whales So we tell tall tales And sing our whaling tune
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Woah! I'm from the future
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Debunked: Bungie has confirmed the moon is not in fact infected by hive it's infected by rats because we all know the moon is made of cheese.
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Heck Ya! I can't wait for the noon to reopen!
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • So the fires on the moon (smoke rolling out of crack in background) how do they exist if the moon has no oxygen. (Oxygen is a requirement to make fire)
            Add more answer options

32 Replies
            • Your moon is being reopened ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Praise the [url=http://explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Dave/sunrise.png]su[/url]......oh.
              Add more answer options

10 Replies
              • Hah
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Matoro: 7/29/2014 2:12:04 AM
                Hopefully there would be a little Easter egg on the moon on 9/9/14. Maybe ponies or bananas?
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Master b8 I r8 8/8
                  Add more answer options

• one of these days Alice ... One of these days... Zip zap right to the moon.....
                  Add more answer options

• You sir, are funny. Here's a slightly burnt waffle #
                  Add more answer options

• You are an ass
                  Add more answer options

Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • I was upset about not getting to explore the moon but it is not even the place i want to explore the most (Mars and Mercury) and Bungie confirmed today that it is not even the biggest area in the game.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Gentleman, we have been RickRolled, Destiny's style! Nice! BTW, I was hoping to see the american flag from one of the Appolo missions...better luck next time...
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • Yeah! Alright, I'm so excited!
                        Add more answer options

• You are a cruel cruel man. Shame on you
                        Add more answer options

• (Tightens up fist)
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • hese Post are mad retarded now. HAHA cool joke, shut up, it's the same bullshit on /r/gaming with [game name] logic.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • I fell for this
                            Add more answer options

• Well the beta is officially over. If people still fall for this I swear...
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Had a good laugh over this one.
                              Add more answer options

justmejulz
                              justmejulz

More than shadow but less than starstuff - old

Lmao
                              Add more answer options

• o.o....I hate you....
                              Add more answer options

• Blindly took the bait for this one lol. +1
                              Add more answer options

preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.