JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

iOS Issues

Using the Destiny app on iOS? Did you try turning it off and on again? Yes? Then let us know what's up!

7/27/2014 10:26:38 PM

Destiny Mobile App hasn't loaded my guardian information from the beta.

Since it's the last day of the Beta I figured i'd try to view my guardian on the Destiny iOS app. I connected my bungie account to my xbox live account. The legend tab says "You need to create a character in Destiny to view your legend". Did I miss a step during setup perhaps? Thank you
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Spawn
    Spawn

You must construct additional pylons - old

Since the beta has been closed, it appears that Bungie has disconnected all Guardian data from our bungie.net accounts, there isn't a way to bring it back unless Bungie decides to do so. You're not alone, it's the same way for everyone. Bungie hasn't commented if your Guardian in the beta will stay or go for full game launch. Have to wait and see!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Dude I have experienced the same issue please tell me if you figure it out
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • [quote]Since it's the last day of the Beta I figured i'd try to view my guardian on the Destiny iOS app. I connected my bungie account to my xbox live account. The legend tab says "You need to create a character in Destiny to view your legend". Did I miss a step during setup perhaps? Thank you[/quote] Same here it has nothing to do with the beta being closed
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • [quote]Since it's the last day of the Beta I figured i'd try to view my guardian on the Destiny iOS app. I connected my bungie account to my xbox live account. The legend tab says "You need to create a character in Destiny to view your legend". Did I miss a step during setup perhaps? Thank you[/quote] Exact same problem here man. I wanted to check out my Grimoire stuff now that the betas closed.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I can see my guardians and their progress perfectly fine. Does this mean character will carry over?
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Well I just finished looking at my Destiny App and it's working perfectly fine with me. Hope it shows up for you again.
              Add more answer options

• I would not worry until full release. If still an issue at that time, then contact bungie support to see what needs to be done. :)
              Add more answer options

• I'd say chances are that it's because the beta is now shutdown. I'm guessing Bungie has wiped the servers for a fresh start on release day
              Add more answer options

7 Replies
              • How do u connect this to ur x box live account
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • I can see my guardians and their progress perfectly fine. Does this mean character will carry over?
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Happened to me too.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • It may be because they have the servers offline. I had the same issues when the beta was down for updates on the 21st and 22nd.
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by Master Raziel: 7/28/2014 3:37:11 AM
                      i have the same problem but in the intern Wipe ???
                      Add more answer options

• I have the same problem also when i'm logged on to the website it says I need to create a character. I have one account I use and have made 3 characters.
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • Yeah, I had the same problem. I went on my profile on here too and it said I hadn't played, but when I log off it says I have and I can see all my stuff then
                        Add more answer options

• I have the same problem, but my friend's characters show on theirs... Idk why
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • I think it is because the beta is over. I have the same issues and some of my friends as well.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.