JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Engrapadora: 7/28/2014 1:00:34 AM

How to explain this?

Today I was out with my mom and my grandma, and my grandma started talking about how I don't have a girlfriend, so she was going to pray to her patron saint to get them to help me get one. I didn't say anything at the time because I was afraid of causing a scene. What I need some help with is, how do I explain to my grandma that I'm in a committed relationship with a technicolor animated unicorn from a little girl's TV show? Both my mom and my grandma talk about future kids, but I'm not sure if that will be possible.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Jazz Hands: 10/15/2014 3:23:28 AM
    I imagine your children would look something like this [spoiler]Will I get banned for this?[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Tell them real women ain't [i]maine[/i] enough.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • What's her name again? I know it starts with R right?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Just tell them you're a clopper.
          Add more answer options

• Horse+human=no kids your parents will always be ashamed of you for not passing on the -blam!-ed up genes
          Add more answer options

• you don't need to say anything...and a unicorn is not a girlfriend by definition...it is a unicorn-friend. so you still don't have a girlfriend, though you may have someone that fills that void. i just wouldn't say anything.
          Add more answer options

• You are a good foman
          Add more answer options

• Embrace the thoroughbred within you...and screw the plushie in front of them.
          Add more answer options

• Dude you just gotta say it man. Come right out with it and if they truly love you they will accept you and your lover.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by TheMassimo1997: 7/28/2014 1:53:04 PM
          The best way is to low down the mood. You tell them you have met a girl and give hints that she's a horse. Then one day once you've built up the courage, show your family your girlfriend. If your mom/grandma gets mad, tell them you never said it was human and you practically told them it was a horse (because of the hints.)
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • get ahold of Dr. Kreger he'll make you a hologram version for you (O.o)
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Siths voice "Do it!"
              Add more answer options

• Solution: go into therapy[spoiler]*hugs monkey*[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

• Be you. Be the technicolor animation you are inside. Spread those wings and fly. It is your destiny.
              Add more answer options

• Tell her you believe in the devil and all young virgins go to your dark lord. Just a thought.
              Add more answer options

• Lol. XD
              Add more answer options

• Just tell them you are into horses.
              Add more answer options

• ayy lmao
              Add more answer options

• Marry the women they bring to you but never love her. Secretly be with your pony
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Show them the waifu pillow you made of her. It'll clear up this entire problem. [spoiler]And create even more.[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

14 Replies
                • If they truly love you they would accept your commitment to your pone waifu.
                  Add more answer options

• Tell them to leave the horsing around to you
                  Add more answer options

• I watch that too! :D
                  Add more answer options

• [i]Make it happen[/i]
                  Add more answer options

• Just say that you aren't interested in a relationship now.
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.