JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/27/2014 8:12:03 PM

Skinny

Jeans. Do you wear them? Do you like the look? Why? Why not? Also, why are all of the skinny jeans I see now, on sale? Are they fading, Guys? Is DMG rallying up a skinny jeans army to buy as many of them as they can?? Fads are cute. What's your fad?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm a size 34 x 32 jeans...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I don't even wear regular jeans if I can help it. The pockets are just so tight! How do you fit your hands in them?!
      Add more answer options

• We all got those perfect set of jeans
      Add more answer options

• People who wear skinny jeans have small dicks. js
      Add more answer options

• Forgot to add one thing, any guy who wears this are heretics.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • It really can't be called a fad if you like something for life and the reason they are on sale is because they are popular and they are selling enough that they can put them on sale so that you buy more so they get more money. It's a basic yet effective marketing technique used with all kinds of apparel.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • This was a derogatory term the US Military used for Somalians during the intervention in the '90s. "I'm going to kill me some skinnies."
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Edited by A LITTLE COWPIE: 7/28/2014 9:59:57 PM
            DON'T WEAR THEM NOT THAT COOL WHEN GUYS WEAR THEM BECAUSE IT LOOKS STRANGE TO ME PROBABLY FADING I DON'T KNOW I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO FADS. IF I'M IN ON A FAD IT'S EITHER ME SCREWING AROUND OR A COINCIDENCE. I DON'T MAKE DECISIONS BY WHATS POPULAR. ANY MORE QUESTIONS?
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Menschmaschine: 7/28/2014 4:20:19 PM
            Fück skinny jeans. They're tight, they're uncomfortable, and the pockets ain't shit. That said, I have some jeans with flannel on the inside. And [i]damn[/i], they are warm.
            Add more answer options

• Can't stand Skinny Jeans. I prefer Bell Bottoms [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO2bExu2tGE[/url]
            Add more answer options

• I usually stick to shorts here in sunny, hot, humid Florida.
            Add more answer options

• I have two pairs and the only reason I have those is because the missus bought them so I'm obligated to wear them from time to time. :s
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • That's the greatest censor I've ever seen.
              Add more answer options

• Why wear pants?[spoiler]*hugs monkey*[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

• I like being called Johnny but I hate being called Johnny Bravo. So I am fine with skinny jean becoming out of style. I never liked jeans anyways.
              Add more answer options

• Isn't that second life? And I wear skinny jeans.
              Add more answer options

11 Replies
              • Look funny, feel funny.
                Add more answer options

• Dude. Skinny jeans + me = catastrophe.
                Add more answer options

• I use to wear skinny jeans, then I stopped being skinny.
                Add more answer options

• No, I'd look like Johnny Bravo if I ever put on a pair of skinny jeans.
                Add more answer options

9 Replies
                • My ass couldn't even fit in a pair. Relaxed/slim ftw.
                  Add more answer options

• Why ppl choose to suffer by wearing something ridiculous like " skinny jeans" is beyond me. I prefer american eagle jeans o_O
                  Add more answer options

• I prefer to actually allow my balls to be able to move and breathe in my pants as I do not want to risk my reproductive future.
                  Add more answer options

• Skinnys are meant for women or gay men im neither so no
                  Add more answer options

• None of my old pants fit after I started squatting Too busy to get new ones
                  Add more answer options

• I was given a set of skinny jeans. They don't work for me. They crush my junk making it fully visible to all and make it impossible to sit down.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.