JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/27/2014 7:58:25 PM

Guys, I found a picture of Noelle and Kinder.

I found a picture of Noelle and Kinder before the off site forum was shut down.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Shots fired
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

This event has reached levels of pathetic I didn't even realize were possible. In fact, pathetic people around the world are simultaneously breathing a sigh of relief now knowing that this event has forever shadowed their own shortcomings. Merriam-Webster is currently scrambling to create a new word that fully encapsulates the sheer magnitude of pathetic this event, and those who insist on carrying on about it in front of people who couldn't give less of a shit, now represent. Congratulations, boys. You changed the world.
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • I dun' get it.
      Add more answer options

• *snorts milk*
      Add more answer options

• Are you obsessed due to your botched lobotomy?
      Add more answer options

• I had nothing against them before this. Now, I hope every time they show their face on this site they get every piece of harassment they deserve hue
      Add more answer options

• I literally can't believe how butthurt you kids are over this. It's unbelievably pathetic.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • You messed up. One of them has to be a cross-dresser.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Lol
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Fresh Pancake: 7/27/2014 8:18:13 PM
          I'm just glad Noelle is gone from this site and hopefully will never come back. He/she/it was always so butthurt and serious and this place is better with Noelle gone.
          Add more answer options

18 Replies
          • Edited by Krimik the Frok: 7/28/2014 3:12:41 PM
            I have lurked for awhile and I can say the flood is just as bad if not worse than #destiny
            Add more answer options

• Edited by TheMassimo1997: 7/28/2014 12:41:36 PM
            You know what's funny, if you look at noelles KD ratio in control on destiny, she has 9 kills and 11 deaths. It kinda fits well with the pic lol. Conspiracy? I don't think so really.
            Add more answer options

• I really wish bungie could perma ban people. So many people are worthy of it.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • i thought comms was the real mastermind?
              Add more answer options

• Edited by TwistedDippy: 7/28/2014 11:19:42 AM
              Seriously can't you just leave the poor girls alone? This is beyond petty,your forum broke the ToS and got shut dow. how about instead of blaming people you actively harass and stalk for reporting you;you blame yourselves for breaking the rules. Your supposed to be adults correct? So its about time you grew the -blam!- up and started acting like one instead of crying that you got punished for rule breaking. Note:im using you in the general sense to refer to the forum in general and all those who are complaining/harassing/transphobic to those two.
              Add more answer options

28 Replies
              • Someone explain to me what happened to offsite flood. I was gone playing the beta for the last few days
                Add more answer options

9 Replies
                • The obsession is getting pathetic now.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    Wow you all are absolutely sad. This community is reimagining the concept of "depressed nerd"
                    Add more answer options

• Can we not?
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      Gasai Yuno
                      Gasai Yuno

benis - old

Looks like the average Americlap /Kiyo
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • who are these people and why does anyone care about them
                        Add more answer options

Zonda
                        Zonda

sep7agon.net - old

It was secretly the work of the NSA.
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          BioSmiley
                          BioSmiley

Simply me. Nothing special. - 7/26/2016 3:03:46 AM

XD Perfect. Love it.
                          Add more answer options

• A THIRD PERSON WAS INVOLVED FNEKEUSNWMEUEHGXJWNRIABW
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • Where's Comms Officer?
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • Dickbags. Someone pm the new link please.
                              Add more answer options

preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.