JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by OutHouse: 7/27/2014 3:13:04 PM

How Loud do you Like Your Music When Driving?

I was just driving to drop off my rent. I live in the city. Cruising in my truck blasting metal or country. Not gonna lie i enjoy it. What about you? Do u hate ppl like me? Enjoy it yourself? I hate new age hippitty hoppitty shitty music.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Absolutely blaring, but most people enjoy it because I live near old people and my Frank Sinatra is a good change from them youngsters hippity hop rabbit rap; unless of course I'm playing the Soviet anthem or the anthem of the Third Reich
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Loud enough to make those who listen to rap tremble at the sound of double bass peddles and lead guitar
    Add more answer options

• If I'm driving alone, usually as loud as I can push my speakers before they distort.
    Add more answer options

• I always listen to either club dance music or lounge I adjust the volume so that I can hear my passengers and the road-users around me. Also I take into consideration my own ears. The only song I seem to blast is [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUWIqy1SmGQ]this.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• I don't need it loud to enjoy it. I rolled up on a guy blasting rap. I crack my volume up. Pachabell Cannon Bro
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • All the way. How else should you listen to Primus?
      Add more answer options

• Quiet enough for me not to look like a massive douchebag.
      Add more answer options

• I don't like music.
      Add more answer options

• So loud that the sksiavdisvsisvdirow I'm sorry my music overwhelmed my sensez
      Add more answer options

• So loud that it sets off car alarms miles away.
      Add more answer options

• Hard to talk over, but not deafening :) I want to hear when Im old. Especially since Im a musician.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I don't listen to music while driving, I listen to the voices in my head arguing about whether or not to tilt the steering wheel five degrees to the sidewalk and become famous.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Loud enough to hear most instruments over the road noise but quiet enough so I can still hear the engine and have situational awareness. Unfortunately my car is not sound proof and you can hear my music almost as easily outside the car as you can inside the car.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • It depends on the music I'm listening too. If I'm listening to rock or rap it can stay at a moderate volume. Dubstep and heavy metal must be at or near full blast.
            Add more answer options

• If your blasting bass then your a tool bag. No excuses, plain and simple, I will judge you.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I listen to mostly video game and movie soundtracks. So yeah it's gunna be loud and epic. The only way that music should be.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by human24: 8/3/2014 11:23:27 AM
              What if I said I don't listen to music in the car?
              Add more answer options

• I keep it medium in-town, but on the highway I like my ears to bleed
              Add more answer options

• I don't think anyone should blast their music, you decreasing your situational awareness by doing so.
              Add more answer options

• I like my ears to bleed when I'm driving
              Add more answer options

• I blast Darude Sandstorm at max everywhere I go
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Edited by Sarah: 7/28/2014 6:25:27 PM
                Depends on the music.
                Add more answer options

• I don't blast it. I gotta hear everything that's going on outside. At night I'll sometimes crank it high, but no one could ever hear out outside the car.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Forum Shark: 7/28/2014 4:11:22 AM
                Not very loud. I love my music enough to make me respect my ears. Some of the shit I listen to could kill your hearing if it were blasted.
                Add more answer options

MalvOfAlaska
                MalvOfAlaska

#NinjasForPrison2016 - old

LOUD METAL
                Add more answer options

I blew one of my speakers I think that pretty much explains it
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.