Quite an interesting post to say the least. You seem quite angry at something you have no control over (which is probably why you're angry in the first place.) Where to begin?
1) You're already beginning to sound like a complete imbecile at this point, but I continued to read despite your whining. It is apparent that you would like nothing more than for Destiny to be like every other game you've played thus far. You want GoW, Halo, CoD, go play them. Destiny is a game of its own and is unique in a lot of aspects. One of those being the dance, sit, point, wave buttons. This adds a something new and interesting to the game and allows us to have fun when we're not out murdering the poor Hive. I will admit that the idea of being able to replace the D-pad emotes with consumable items would be nice however, removing them from the game completely would be a complete waste of time and would remove some of the fun from the game.
I also like your idea of being able to set waypoints on the map as I found myself getting lost on more than one occasion as the the maps themselves were massive. However, I highly doubt we will be using the waypoints often enough to give the feature it's own button as most quests give us a waypoint for the mission already.
Flashlights turn on automatically when you are in a dark area so this argument is invalid.
2) If you honestly believe that a rating is going to stop anyone from playing this game, you're as stupid as you sound in this post. A mature rating has never stopped 6~17 year olds from getting on CoD/Halo and ruining the experience. This game was meant for all ages to have fun. If you have a problem with someone's voice, mute them. If you have a problem with their playstyle, find a new lobby or get better at the game so that you have nothing to complain about.
I find your lust for violence and destruction quite funny to say the least. You've been so spoiled with your other games that you expect everyone to make a game just like what you're used to. News flash, this is Destiny. Again, if you want Fallout, Halo, CoD, or Gears, go play them and get out of these forums.
3) Again the mention of another game. Sounds like someone got bored with everything else because it's inadequate compared to Destiny.
The point of the level system is to keep you in the area you should be in at all times until you are ready to move on. A level 8 character has no business in a level 20 area. If you cannot kill it, You should not be there. Power leveling has completely ruined many MMO's in the past and I dislike the idea of being able to join a Fireteam of level 20's as a level 8 just to leach experience.
If you want to kill it, put in the work to level to that point.
4) Every single FPS that I have played has had weapons that are far better than others in terms of RnG capability. The fact that you even bring up Halo or Cod is idiotic and once again, you make yourself seem like a complete imbecile.
The Shiggen C is a good weapon. I will not argue this fact. However, I out-gunned several people using it with other weapons with "lower stats".
If you want to be able to dominate in the crucible, go farm these so called "OP" weapons or stop complaining or learn to headshot and find a better strafe. . Now on top of sounding like a complete idiot/imbecile, I'm realizing that the problem has a lot to do with laziness and lack of gun skill.
5) First off, you misused the word "Trifecta". If you're going to try to sound "intelligent", At least google the meaning of the words you're trying to use.
Now back to your continuous whining and complaints.
You just contradicted yourself, yet again. You say the Shiggen C is the best AR, yet now you say that a Cydonia with triple damage is just as good, if not better? Preposterous!
Earth to imbecile, That's the point of the abilities. To add an edge and make it so that one weapon is not dominating the game. (As you complained about in #4 of your ridiculous post)
Don't worry, I'm just getting warmed up.
6) I'm disappointed in you. You STILL fail to realize the point of destiny. If you want to be the best, WORK FOR IT. Stop making petty complaints about having to actually do something in order to be able to compete in the crucible and survive more than 2 seconds.
This game was not meant for the individuals that want pure PVP. The story/farming aspects of the game are in place for a reason. If you dislike it, go back to being terrible at halo.
As for the abilities, you don't start out with them. Once again, you have to actually put in work to get your super charged quickly. Sitting in a corner will do nothing for you. (Unless you enjoy being hit with supers because you always return back to the same spot to camp)
7) Someone sounds a little jealous. I don't see you creating your own game with 300k+ people online within the first 2 days of the beta. You don't want them to "milk" your cash? Don't buy the game.
The rest of this paragraph is filled with assumptions and accusations. You have no idea what the completed game will contain when they release it, so sit down, shut up, and wait for the release before you run your mouth about something you know little about.
As for destiny 2 and 3, Bungie gave us a 10 year promise. They intend to make a new trilogy and have every right to do so.
8) First off, Racism? Really? People like you are the reason that this world is filled with hatred. Those "Britts" as you put them have done more for this country than you could ever comprehend. If not for them, America wouldn't exist. Go back to history class and shut your mouth.
From this point on, I will address you as "Bigot".
9) Well, Mr Bigot, You've certainly outdone yourself here. How fun would the game be if a team of titans decided to switch to warlocks mid game? In my opinion that would be quite annoying. You cannot see what you are up against until the game starts making it fair and interesting.
As for switching specials and losing ammo, Every weapon has different capacity and capability. Switching special weapons mid game would cause other weapons to overfill or to lose ammo regardless. Not to mention, you shouldn't be able to have a primary, 4 special weapons with ammo, and a heavy weapon. Be realistic.
Say I'm sniping and I see a radar blip show up in the distance. I decide to switch to my shotgun. How fair is this for the poor guy who runs up on me expecting a sniper and in turn gets a shotty to the face?
10) The fact that you even posted this makes you even more of an idiot. You want a different game? Go play it. You don't want to spend $150 for the special edition? Don't buy it.
I'd also like to point out the hypocrisy of your post at this point. You talk about "Fanboyism" and how it's such a problem but meanwhile, you're listing off these other games as if you're butthurt that this game is nothing like them (Or defending them because Destiny has certain features in common with them). "Get off the band wagon" you say? After you, Sir.
Now that I have addressed this pointless excuse for a forum post in its entirety, I'm done with you. Consider yourself dismissed.