JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/27/2014 8:04:08 AM

Hive music...wow

What's up with that? Like Darth Vader getting the most epic entrance! In both The Dark Within and The Dark Beyond when you run into Hive territory.. The music is just soooo good! Real badass, Bungie! 10/10!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sepiks Prime battle was epic because of the music for me, without the music, not so epic.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They fired Marty right after he had finished composing the music for their game and they still dare to put it in the game.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I wish there was more music while exploring, it sets the mood 10/10. Makes all the difference. Went into a place called the Jovian Complex, entrance looked like a cave, music started... goosebumps :)
      Add more answer options

L3M0N5_2112
      L3M0N5_2112

i like lemons. - old

Agreed there haha
      Add more answer options

• I have to admit it was pretty boring and easy getting to that door. But right when that door opened shit got real.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I thought the music was kinda like... Meh. None of the tracks stood out like in Halo.
        Add more answer options

• The Last Array had my favourite track
        Add more answer options

• Yeah it's pretty sweet
        Add more answer options

• I find it too loud, drowns out enemy and gunfire sounds which I prefer, needs to be lowered or have an option to turn off imo. Also it make hearing your ghost or friend in chat very hard. The music quality itself is great.
        Add more answer options

• [quote]Real badass, Marty!10/10![/quote] Fixed
        Add more answer options

• I like the battle music during the last story mission in Russia, really sets the mood for standing and facing a hoard of hive.
        Add more answer options

• Too melodramatic. The hive zerg rush is not as dangerous as the music indicated. Now if a ??OGRE had stepped out then sure, pants wet.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • You do get the sense from the music that the Hive ain't nothing to -blam!- around with.
          Add more answer options

• I'm still reeling from the Last Array.. someone turned the Epic dial to 12 when they made the music for that.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.