JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by DirtyPigeon81: 7/28/2014 7:38:27 AM

Beta exotic and legendary gear

If your were lucky enough to get legendary or exotic gear from the beta could you post it here for all to see? Not sure if there is a post like this yet if so link it please. P.s. Can't believe this thread is trending. That's awesome, great contributions from everyone keep it up.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Heres all the EXOTIC wepons and armor discoved in the alpha and beta. Credit goes to ExpertGamerDredd.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• http://destinynews.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Soa2xd0.jpg I didn't find it but I don't see this in here yet.
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • I received one exotic weapon from getting my Cryptarch rank high enough, a sniper rifle named Ice Breaker. Also received two legendary weapons, one from the Cryptarch (PvP pulse rifle, Fair and Square), one from the Iron Banner (pistol, Timur's Lash). Will try to remember to post a pics when I get home tonight.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Edited by KillaGibbo: 7/28/2014 3:38:00 PM
        I have the thunderlord !!!!!!
        Add more answer options

13 Replies
        • Bump
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Kyoto89: 7/30/2014 12:23:28 PM
          Would just love to see some stats for this gun. By far the most awesome looking weapon in any game I can remember to date... I hope it made it in to the game. http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Thorn
          Add more answer options

• My oblivion greaves
          Add more answer options

• http://destinynews.net/exotics-in-beta/ has all the beta exotics. nicely divided by slot too. and some have pictures!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • My purple handcannon. <3
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Edited by Celer Umbra: 7/29/2014 8:28:55 AM
              I received the Shadow Price auto rifle and Timur's Lash Hand Cannon, no exotic though :/ I ended the beta with cryptarch rank 10.
              Add more answer options

• I was starting to find blue level 10 Ariphant Armor, had the chest plate and gauntlets. They were pretty sweet and each piece has two buffs.
              Add more answer options

• Yeah i got an exotic hunter helmet called thinking cap looked pretty average tho, im not sure if yu can change there colors aye because there exotic, can any body clarify?? Id like to make it black if i got it. Join ALLBLACK EVERYTHING https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/158922 a clan OPEN FOR BUDDIES
              Add more answer options

• Edited by NTiLL: 7/27/2014 10:45:15 PM
              I've made a thread earlier but here you go. I just want to show it off!
              Add more answer options

21 Replies
              • Praxic Fire, Exotic Warlock chest armor.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • credit to Kyle IH for this hunters helmet.
                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                  • credit to lives unlimited for this video of this awesome titan chest piece.
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • This was the only Legendary I got. An FWC sniper rifle from a engrams package the postmaster gave me for reaching cryptarch level 6.
                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                      • Does anyone know if equipping an exotic bond (class special) will take up your 1 exotic armor? Surely not since they do not have stats or abilities.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • In loving this thread. By far my favorite so far
                          Add more answer options

• Edited by That Halo Dude: 7/28/2014 1:34:52 AM
                          I've currently got Gjallarhorn caged in my Vault. Unfortunately I lack any way of taking good screenshots, so I feel like a dirty liar for not giving proof. Edit: can't be back on the Beta before it closes, so here's a Print-Screen of my Vault: http://i.imgur.com/81GQzRA.jpg
                          Add more answer options

7 Replies
                          • Slightly off topic, but if you can buy legendary gear from the crucible and vanguard quartermasters, does that mean the highest rank you can achieve is 3?
                            Add more answer options

• Atlas's burden titan sash
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • I dont have photos but i had a blue arms with my titan but i coulnt use them because they were for level 20
                              Add more answer options

• And this http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o712/brandocard/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-07/DADD05EB-8224-4168-B6AE-89489D354053_zps4k8jh3po.png
                              Add more answer options

13 Replies
                              • Here is an ever growing list of [url=http://www.bungie.net]Weapons[/url] some Playstation MVPs and I are compiling. There are many Legendaries and a few Exotics in there. Cas
                                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                • All I know is that I have a rare lvl 10 scout rifle which can be upgraded to have explosive rounds. I hope to find an exotic that is similar
                                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.