JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/27/2014 4:22:28 AM

I'm a dolphin that plays destiny.

What's the porpoise of making it an open beta? I paid 5 sand dollars for the beta, and now it's free willy to the public. Now this moon even today, 2pm-4pm? I didn't get to swim around on the moon because I was out doing dolphin shit. Cod-sider my preorder canceled.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • K.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • [quote]because I was out doing dolphin shit.[/quote] Hahahaha...hahaha....HA....h....a.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I laughed. Thanks for making this
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I have no idea why I find this so hilarious. Hahahaha.
            Add more answer options

I'm a cow that plays destiny. Moo
            Add more answer options

• Edited by rocnsock: 7/27/2014 5:36:47 AM
            Good shit I lol'd
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by KRITICAL: 7/27/2014 5:47:15 AM
              I can't stop laughing.... Love the cleverness in the post.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • bump
                Add more answer options

• Hey, stop whaling about the Beta, everyone's just here for the halibut. I'm shore if you mullet over for a while you'll see it's all hunky dory..
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • No need to go fishing for attention here.
                  Add more answer options

• So long and thanks for all the fish.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Ahem
                    Add more answer options

• Do the gamestops under the sea rip you off on trade ins too?
                    Add more answer options

• Blow it out your blowhole,... Open beta is mainly for Bungie to see if there are any problems with the game and now you join and the Moon had to be closed after two hours because water leaked into temple from somewhere.. AND IT WAS SALTY. Never trust a species that is grinning all the time... They are up to something!
                    Add more answer options

• 5 sand dollars!!! Thats a bargain.The beta was 20 squid in the uk. This exchange rate is all wrong
                    Add more answer options

• If this were a post written by a regular human and there were no dolphin puns, the comments would be filled with hate comments. But instead they're filled with more dolphin puns and hate comments. Clever.
                    Add more answer options

• I sea your point, but I'm shore you shouldn't wave goodbye to this game. Just wait a whale for the full release, Bungie cod surprise you. This game isn't going to be crab, you beach.
                    Add more answer options

• u had me at what's the porpoise. x
                    Add more answer options

• Something here smells fishy
                    Add more answer options

• Can I ride you?
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • As a person of Japanese decent I find this post and your refusal to die and to get in my belly offensive. Do you know what my favourite thing about dolphins is? [spoiler] their meat is delicious[/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I am a fox what your point
                        Add more answer options

5 Replies
                        • 10/10 exhaled loudly through my nose
                          Add more answer options

• Might I ask what exactly is "doing dolphin shit"
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • All hail the Dolphin Overlords!
                            Add more answer options

1 2 3
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.