JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by Ryenzi: 7/27/2014 3:08:24 AM
Ryenzi

HAIRSTYLE Availability for both Human and Awoken

[u]Hairstyles:[/u] Tis' a small suggestion, but Bungie... [b]PLEASE let ALL the Hairstyles be available for both Human and Awoken.[/b] I know it's not just me that would like to see this in the final game, but seeing how Awoken hairstyles are different than Human hairstyles, it is a shame I wouldn't be able to utilize some of them on each others respective races. Thank you Bungie for viewing.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• And...BEARDS! beards for the win
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • exo's need hair aswel! dont want them being left out. poor robots
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Edited by personalnadir: 7/28/2014 10:46:28 AM
        Also, all but two of the hair styles for humans assume caucasian/asiatic hair. It would be nice to have a bit more diversity
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Also please add beards.
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • I agree...and we should be able to change it when we want...
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I agree, this is the cheapest easiest way to double the haircut count for both races.
              Add more answer options

• Agreed, and more hairstyles please.
              Add more answer options

• Yep, and put a in game personalization... Maybe in the tower... Please
              Add more answer options

• I thought the same thing when I made my character, I would also like to see more styles in the full release please Bungie :)
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.