JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/27/2014 12:29:42 AM

EASTER EGG IN THE TOWER!

Wen u get 2 d Tower and if u turned back, like looking opposite of were u where you can saw a big white ball. I think its like a reference to Teh Legent Of Link Major's Mask were d moon crashes on the Eart.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Can you speak in English, please?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • I don't think a facepalm big enough exists on the internet for this yet
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • No, its just a giant ball of crack cocaine.
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        • that wud b so kewl lik tha towur wud hav this wite bal that wud b lik the mayjers mask
          Add more answer options

• I like reading about bears
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • *Double facepalm*
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • How about... Nope
              Add more answer options

• Drugs.. Drugs everywhere...
              Add more answer options

• If I knew how to link pictures, it would be Morgan Freeman facepalming.
              Add more answer options

• If you lot take this guy seriously I will be very disappointed
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • facepalm made of facepalms
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Are you stoned?
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • wat
                    Add more answer options

• Whoa I hadn't noticed that white thing until you said something about it
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • Literally just laughed for 10 mins from this thread. There has to be an award for the caliber of replies on this one. Just, lol.
                      Add more answer options

• Ya actually a reference to the didact from bungie's last game, halo 4: blue girls gone wild
                      Add more answer options

6 Replies
                      • Run man the fuzz are on their way
                        Add more answer options

• I must make a video about this!
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • I've never seen such bad grammar in my entire life. A preschool child could write better than you. I think I lost a few brain cells deciphering your sh1tty writing.
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • You watched the optic halo stream on MLG tv and copied what optic flamesword said onto the forum... Congratulations...
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • The inside of the Traveller is a bunch of Hoodie's, MLG Controllers, CoD Xbox's and a bunch of Toy Intervention's from CoD. Dumb illiterate child...
                              Add more answer options

• man I was thinking it was an Easter egg for the movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still", thanks for clearing that up for me man!
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • Best thread ever
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • If only this played every time you look out upon the Traveler.
                                  Add more answer options

• Its funny but sad how these forums have fallen sence the old days it was heavy moderated. Now post whatever 50x ina row or troll and its all good. But thanks for the lol.
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • Edited by willaguy: 7/27/2014 2:45:38 AM
                                    I thought it was the guardians trying to make the world's largest pizza with the world's largest pizza dough.
                                    Add more answer options

1 2
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  You are not allowed to view this content.