JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Guardian

7/26/2014 10:03:09 PM

Guardian Appearance (not gear)

After the BETA is there going to be an option to edit the appearance of my character? I really don't want to start all over just because I made a mistake when designing my guardian's face and hair. I noticed there is a Guardian Outfitter in the North Tower area, but all she does is give you emblems or armor shaders. Thanks Bungie.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I would also like the ability to edit the appearance of my Guardian after it has been initially created.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i agree, all the human haircuts are either hipster, emo, or samurai. can we get sideburns or a rockabilly look or something? i get that its the beta and you probably didnt show us everything, but yeah please give me something less fashion-conscious....but mainly sideburns
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.