JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/26/2014 9:25:24 PM

Will there be player housing?

Will there be player housing in destiny? I hope there is, what are your thoughts?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• We have no house. We kneel before no god.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This happened in SWTOR people where really hyper when it came out... For a month Now no one pays attention to housing
    Add more answer options

• Rather have tower expansion
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Probably not
      Add more answer options

• I just want some real meaning to the tower, it's boring as hell.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I heard that there will be whisky shots and bong hits to be had. You'll also be able to sparrow-jack other guardians and rob them of their glimmer if it's not banked. Also you'll be able to send a Fallen or Hive major to mug them.
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • We need to all have a house and inside we can have a library where people can read the Grimoire cards in-game. And you can put one of your favorite guns on a trophy case when you retire it to a new gun. A plaque would read and tell you how many overall kills you got with it. Pictures of the strike bosses with numbers underneath them showing how many times you stomped Phogoth or Atheon. A display case for your favorite cloak, that you can't use all the time because you have to wear a faction cloak for shaders. A bear-skin rug in front of the fireplace, but you get to choose the skin you want from the current enemy types, and when you select the type, like thrall, you have a mini mission to kill like 200 Thrall to get enough materials (thrall bodies) to make your new Thrall-skin rug. An armory in the basement, with the capacity of about 20 guns and 12 armor pieces that can be shared between your alts. Garage for all the sparrows A trash can for greens and blues I don't want Send my mail to the house and turn the post master into the Lost and Found Give me a massive bank vault underneath the basement to store 50 engrams to decode all at once at a later date
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • I'd love private quarters with an armory to display armor and weapons. Think Tony Stark armory meets The Punisher's arsenal. Of course, we can invite friends.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Isn't that a neopets thing?
              Add more answer options

• I'd rather have a compelling beginning, middle and end to the story first.
              Add more answer options

• Lol like what Mass Effecf...Shepard's captains quarters where he seduces everything that can walk.
              Add more answer options

• I want to believe the area in the far left side of the tower is going to be living quarters. You see tall buildings, just reminds me of apartments.
              Add more answer options

• probably not
              Add more answer options

• Wtf, this isn't the sims.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Lol xD
                Add more answer options

• Lol
                Add more answer options

• Fagg
                Add more answer options

• What they need is a shooting range to try out weapons or practice with them.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • I loved how SWTOR had you inside your ship, talking to your crew members, with all the different areas. It was a fantastic fast travel hub. Destiny's orbit isn't bad, but some more interaction(inside the ship) would be awesome, and could count as a home(housing) for your Guardian.
                  Add more answer options

11 Replies
                  • I would like it as a small additional but you could only buy furniture in the tower for glimmer
                    Add more answer options

• I've always wondered what at the mid section of the tower building itself. Would be a cool place for guardian housing...
                    Add more answer options

• Nope, we're all zombies - technically. We don't need to eat or sleep.
                    Add more answer options

• That'd be pretty cool. I'd like to actually visit the city and have a home of my own there.
                    Add more answer options

• WHY TF would we need this? The tower is a ghost town often enough as it is. This is a shooter. Be it heavily influenced by MMO elements. But for this game, that's a terrible idea, and no need for it at all.
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • Hopefully not... Everyone ask for housing. Most pointless thing. Let's get some more functionality with the core game mechanics first.
                      Add more answer options

• I would be pissed if all I get from a raid is exotic furniture.
                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.