JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by FireNinja675: 7/26/2014 8:01:22 PM

The Hive reminds me of Halo 3...

They seem a lot like the Flood.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They remind me more of the hoard from the [i]Gears of War[/i] series.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Very true. I totally see the similarities, though the Hive are not as mindless as the Flood. Close, but not quite.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Edited by ColdAtrophy: 7/26/2014 8:22:40 PM
      They remind me of Protheans mixed with an evil clown. Like from Spawn.
      Add more answer options

• Destiny draws inspiration from every game ever, but especially halo
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Green Twister: 7/26/2014 8:12:04 PM
      Green Twister
      Green Twister

chillin' - old

Maybe they are just a re skinn :P the ai moves a lot like them.
      Add more answer options

• Nope. The flood will always remain better.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
        ghost59
        ghost59

"you and me are going places." - old

The hive are a parasite just like the. Flood. The hive took over the hell mouth which was made by humans
        Add more answer options

• ya think. that apple fell right next to the tree.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.