JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/26/2014 4:54:50 AM

Limited amount of characters.

So considering the illumination skills seal your choices in a subclass I think it is imperative that the maximum amount of characters you can make on a single profile be large enough to accommodate every combination of skill for every class. That's right the limit can be no less than 59,049.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by gilded_hotdog: 7/26/2014 5:13:14 AM
    I must confess. I also deeply yearn for this. Best part of the game is making a new character. But I always like visiting ones I've made. So 3 sub classes × 3 characters should make 9. You don't need one for each combination the perks arn't permanent.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 59,049 is too small. You're an idiot. bungie please we need more slots
    Add more answer options

• In all seriousness I do hope it's more than three.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.