JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Help

Help us help you.

7/26/2014 4:26:56 AM

Vanguard armory gone after rep level 1

I have leveled my vanguard armory to level 1 and after I have leveled my legendary armors have went missing. Could I have an explanation to why this happened and how to fix it please?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The same thing is happening to me. My hunter is vanguard rank 3 and cannot see the level 20 vanguard armor at the hunter armor vendor. My unranked titan and warlock can see their vanguard armor just fine though. And any chance I could get an explanation as to why we can't acquire more than 150 vanguard tokens? Heard that someone purchased the crucible shrike that costs 175 marks and thought I would do the same with the vanguard shrike only to find its capped. Really kinda bugs me.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.