JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/25/2014 4:28:33 PM

(PS4) Vanguard Marks no longer awarded upon exchanging spinmetal

So I transferred some spinmetal from one character to another through the vault. When I exchanged them at the Tower (Vanguard Quartermaster) they didn't award me Vanguard Marks anymore... I must've wasted 400 or more spinmetals that way before noticing... At first I thought it was because I didn't rly get them on that character, so I tested that... Removed all the spinmetals from my inventory (to get rid of the "taint"), did 2 assassination missions, and went back to the Tower to find that it's still the same... My other character still gets Vanguard Marks upon exchange... Is there a maximum amount to be earned during Beta, or is this really a bug? P.S. I would've had my legendary titan gear by now if it wasn't for this bug (?)... :(
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It may be the same as crucible marks of which you can only earn 100 per week. Odd that it isn't specified as clearly though.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • You sure your getting marks on a character? Should only be getting reputation points. Marks seem to be offered only through special missions which appear down at the bottom left of your destination panel.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • have you reached your max of 100 marks this week? you can only get 100 per week
        Add more answer options

• You can earn marks only after you've hit lvl 18 with your character. Read the "patch update". It explains about marks.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.