JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/25/2014 8:37:56 AM

Fire teams and that awkward number

The one thing I just can't get my head around is why fire teams have been capped at 3, when most games that offer co-op these days are limited to 4. It's not like they simply can't, because I hear raids will be 6. It's more of a personal gripe at the moment because my circle of gaming buddies comprises of 4 of us, and this is the first time we've had to awkwardly not include one of them in our party due to the 3 player cap. Can we just have one more? Please? It's like even and fung-shui and junk.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Please bungie I have to do the same and it is not fair to my friends make the game 4 player
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Buuuuump
    Add more answer options

• Started a new topic: Stand together(1 Reply)

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.