JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Shark 6: 7/25/2014 1:24:13 PM
Shark 6
Shark 6

fb48ef4c old

First exotic (helmet) find EVER in the beta?!

Words cannot express the amount of joy and agony I am feeling at the same time. EDIT: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtXOE7cCYAA-jDi.jpg:large EDIT MK. II: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTT97h68q1o&feature=youtu.be EDIT MK. III: For those who keep asking, I got this from a legendary engram that I received in the mail after reaching Rank 6 with the Cryptarch.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• have fun using it... oh wait you can't.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by Banes: 7/25/2014 3:57:14 AM
      Grats!!! Drop it in your bank. If they roll it over then your way ahead
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • how did you get titan armor on your warlock character
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • hey congrats, now prepare to be filled with sadness as you get that taken away and will most likely never see it again in your inventory.
          Add more answer options

7 Replies
          • Take another picture. Except this time press Y or Triangle. It should give you a better view of the helmet.
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • Very cool!
              Add more answer options

• Could you press triangle on it and take another pic? That would be great
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Press triangle and take another pic so we can see what it would look like equipped.
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Keanu Reaves style "Woooah"
                  Add more answer options

• Dude, make a titan and press Triangle
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Can you post a picture of it while it is brought up in Details? Looks epic, but I want to see every little awesome detail
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • I don't believe this picture is real. You can't pick up equipment for one class using another. Zoom in and the picture is blurry.
                      Add more answer options

7 Replies
                      • I want it simply for the fact that dreadnought is my favorite word.
                        Add more answer options

Shark 6
                        Shark 6

fb48ef4c - old

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtXOE7cCYAA-jDi.jpg:large Helmet in detail.
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • Edited by Shere Khan : 7/25/2014 4:29:31 AM
                          Fake shit [spoiler]at least I think it's fake[/spoiler]
                          Add more answer options

6 Replies
                          • Really though....That name kinda sucks
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • Awww shiet I digg the look on the second picture you put. How did you manage to find that?
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • Edited by Sapid Statefarm: 7/25/2014 4:38:59 AM
                                Ehhh, sorry if the person who made that reads this but I hope the picture doesn't do it justice, because that's kind of ugly. All exotic stuff just has glowy stuff over it so far :/
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                • So is exotic higher then legendary?
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • How did you get to level 6 Cryptarch so fast? It's hard for me to get to 3
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • That helmet looks sick. Nice find!
                                      Add more answer options

• Everyone has their own opinion, I like it.
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        Shark 6
                                        Shark 6

fb48ef4c - old

Video of the helmet "in action."
                                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                        • That's some serious shit there. Health regen on hits and stuff? Hell yeah!
                                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                          • Good find, too bad you probably won't be able to carry it over. I also don't like the way it looks, I think the helmet the Titan that gives away the crucible quest has the best helmet and the fur shoulders are cool too.
                                            Add more answer options

12 Replies
                                            • What's the point of loot vetter than uncommon, we can't use it anyway
                                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                              1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                                              preload icon
                                              preload icon
                                              preload icon
                                              You are not allowed to view this content.