JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by King Pryde: 7/24/2014 7:04:45 PM

exotic gauntlet engram

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-fXrOelFUdSg/U9E5CJr8JaI/AAAAAAAAADo/5nw4xgg6pe4/s928-d/image.jpg (pics of stats) I received it via postmaster after completing the Warsat event. I first thought it was a legendary item, but when I decoded it it said exotic; exotic> legendary. Upgrades link: https://plus.google.com/u/0/app/basic/stream
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Seriously, I believe Titans will have the best looking endgame armor. That gauntlet right there is practically a Holographic Warlock Bond... ON THE ENTIRE ARM
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Lord Revan
    Lord Revan

Oh hai - old

"No Ammo? No problem." Love it. Classic Bungie humor. Pretty sweet gear to boot. I'm really interested to see the depth of the Exotics for character builds and how we'll be finding them.
    Add more answer options

• I must know how shaders look on it!!!
    Add more answer options

• Idk if you guys noticed but the actual exotic stuff at least in the e3 trailer actually says exotic near the name of the weapon. Maybe cause it was a engram it doesnt say it or they simply changed it idk just a side note. But sweet gauntlet man ive only gotten rare amor and weapons nothing exotic so far
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • that is easily the greatest thing I have seen come out of this beta.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • What was the wars sat event?
        Add more answer options

• And here I thought I was so lucky to get a blue rare weapon in the beta
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        • Wow that is awesome!!! Grats!!!!
          Add more answer options

• create a charecter that can use this and then preview it
          Add more answer options

• Realy bad ass
          Add more answer options

• Looks badass. +rep for the G+ link too.
          Add more answer options

• That looks so dope i cant wait to see all the different armors in the full release.
          Add more answer options

• SUCKS THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE WIPED HAHAHAHA
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • I need this!!!!
            Add more answer options

• Amazing I'm jealous
            Add more answer options

• Sick dude so annoyed but happy for ya I played that a defend the warsat alot but keep getting these crap crystals.
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • That is sexy. I'm even more excited to farm come september
              Add more answer options

• *heavy breathing*
              Add more answer options

• This is really disturbing, if it's this easy to get an exotic.... [spoiler]i was hoping it would take months[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

16 Replies
              • ooooh. a shiny.
                Add more answer options

• I don't even have rare gear lol
                Add more answer options

• Too bad it'll be gone in a few days
                Add more answer options

• Oh my god it's epic
                Add more answer options

• *drools* *faints in puddle of drool*
                Add more answer options

• THIS IS PERFECT FOR THE BUILD I HAVE IN MIND!!! You just had to post this didn't you. You've completely ruined my attempt to keep my hype below 9000.....
                Add more answer options

• Beautiful. Thank you for sharing this. Can't wait to see this on titans in the wild and in the tower.
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.