JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/24/2014 3:16:37 PM

Wildlife please!

I was thinking about ways to spruce up the exploration and suddenly came up with wildlife! Don't know if it's asked about yet.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I still can't believe the Seahawks didn't run the ball.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • -blam!- yeah! I want snow, tornados wildlife, moth people ect
      Add more answer options

• I'm not saying I disagree, but think. The world- the solar system! All of it was taken from us by the darkness.. [i]And you expect a deer to live?[/i] ;3;
      Add more answer options

• Said this before TTK, bump
      Add more answer options

• Amazing idea. Could have passive animals and aggressive animals. At this point, non-interactive animals that are just running around might do just fine. This game experience has turned so rancid.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • As long as last Gen consoles are holding us back, this is not possible
        Add more answer options

11 Replies
        • I think it would be a nice addition, but man are there more important areas focus on first.
          Add more answer options

• I agree, they should buff fusion rifles.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Edited by Singularity: 3/1/2016 9:43:24 PM
            Singularity
            Singularity

Red ping gives you wings! - old

I hope to see this in Destiny 2. The planets are so dry; patrolling is the worst!
            Add more answer options

• I got trolled when I said this ATAB, but still bump
            Add more answer options

• Bump
            Add more answer options

• Knight vs Lion, hah
            Add more answer options

• Ya where are the bugs
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • On earth I agree, but not on the other planets
              Add more answer options

• Bump
              Add more answer options

• Bump
              Add more answer options

• Vork is going stage a protest. Sabu out
              Add more answer options

• And traffic cones!
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
                DesertRaiders
                DesertRaiders

Welcome to the salt-festwA - old

It's going to be a 15$ DLC and if you preorder it you can be able to buy 16 more emotes to waste your silver on
                Add more answer options

They may do it for some silver "Throw $$$ at the screen"
                Add more answer options

• maybe the wild life could be Golden Age Wild Life. Where technology was merged with animals to a positive effect.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • We also need a sea planet with a lost colony under the sea imagine that visuals!!
                  Add more answer options

10 Replies
                  • This would be fun. it'd be nice to do some deer hunting. or even rabbit hunting, an actual Bow only though. no guns!
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • All you would see are dead body's of animals the fallen ate
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Yes!
                        Add more answer options

• That would Be awsome
                        Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.