JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/23/2014 11:36:16 PM
Flint27

Rotating Character Models at Creation

So I love the character creation in the game. Sure, I could use a beard on my characters (especially female Awoken) but what I would like to see most is the ability to rotate the character as you create them. When I'm selecting my hairdo I have a static image and I can't get a look at what it's doing. Unless I am missing something I can't rotate him/her around to see that Fauxhawk in all its glory. What do you think Bungie? JTS
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Agreed. I spent some time trying all the buttons to rotate my character during creation. Also to rotate weapon and ship models when "examining" them.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Agreed, found myself best-guessing what the hairstlyes looked like, and facial features on the Exo class were a pain too. This also applies when viewing or purchasing armour, particularly chest armour - the ability to zoom out and see the armour item in context with the rest of your armour would be appreciated in that regard, too!
    Add more answer options

• I also sorely missed the ability to rotate my character when creating him to see the full effect of my selections.
    Add more answer options

• I agree, rotating is needed and beards would be great.
    Add more answer options

• Agreed
    Add more answer options

• Definitely needed!
    Add more answer options

• this would be very handy
    Add more answer options

• Yes this is an excellent idea.
    Add more answer options

• +1
    Add more answer options

• Yep... Need more customizations... Also would like to be able to put emblems and stuff on my armor
    Add more answer options

• I'm going to go ahead and respond to this as well, since it seems like a very easy fix for what has been quite a pain for me in the beta. I rerolled my first character no less than 4 times because I thought my hairstyle was cool but didn't get to see the back until I had gone through the tutorial. After playing the beta since it dropped, I walked by an awoken female and noticed for the first time that she had a ponytail. Why? Because you can't see the ponytail on that hairstyle because you can't see the back of it! Unlike many others, I don't feel that more customization options are 100% necessary (they would be great though!) but not being able to see the back of your character's head until you get to the Tower is crazy.
    Add more answer options

• I agree
    Add more answer options

• Agreed.
    Add more answer options

• This.
    Add more answer options

• Already made a post about this a few days ago. But yes. The back of the head is what you'll see the most, considering you'll either be first person, with a helmet on, or in the tower and staring at the back of your head.
    Add more answer options

• +1
    Add more answer options

• Yes!
    Add more answer options

• I think everyone agrees that this should be included. That, and beards. xD
    Add more answer options

• I agree
    Add more answer options

• Agreed
    Add more answer options

• This is really something that bothered me also.
    Add more answer options

• Also rotation while you are updating your gear in game would be nice
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • +1
      Add more answer options

• +1
      Add more answer options

• True mostly when you put those "antenna" on the Exo, u don't really see them
      Add more answer options

• Bump for attention.
      Add more answer options

1 2 3 4
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.