JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/23/2014 11:36:16 PM
Flint27

Rotating Character Models at Creation

So I love the character creation in the game. Sure, I could use a beard on my characters (especially female Awoken) but what I would like to see most is the ability to rotate the character as you create them. When I'm selecting my hairdo I have a static image and I can't get a look at what it's doing. Unless I am missing something I can't rotate him/her around to see that Fauxhawk in all its glory. What do you think Bungie? JTS
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This. YES. we can rotate our characters everywhere else, and it's not like we're doing anything else with RS at the time...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Agree!!!!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Completely agree!!
        Add more answer options

• Word. Also, BEARDS.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Yea I try to rotate my character when picking hair but couldn't so I ended not liking the back of my head
          Add more answer options

• Perfect
          Add more answer options

• ...please add...
          Add more answer options

• That would be very cool please add
          Add more answer options

• I don't see why not
          Add more answer options

• Definitely agree. It was a bit frustrating not being able to rotate the player model to get a better idea of how it looked.
          Add more answer options

• my human characters nose was huge when I could actually see it in game, so yeah rotation in creation would of helped
          Add more answer options

• Yes, please... Because i dont like the nose after i chose my character
          Add more answer options

• "Oh this hair and face combination looks good." [i]Plays through intro and gets to the tower[/i] "Noooooooooooooo" [i]Rinse and repeat 10 times[/i]. Bungie you need to implement this!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Agreed
            Add more answer options

• Yes please!
            Add more answer options

• Agreed
            Add more answer options

• Completely agree.
            Add more answer options

• agree and more customization would be nice also
            Add more answer options

• I'm in agreement with the idea. It's certainly one that wouldn't do any harm when most of the game is in first person, and even in the tower I'll be looking at the back of my character. Being able to have some kind of preview of the animations as well as what my character's general stance will be post-creation is important to me.
            Add more answer options

• Agreed.
            Add more answer options

• Agreed, it seems strange not being able to do this.
            Add more answer options

• Agreed.
            Add more answer options

• Absolutely!
            Add more answer options

• Agreed, especially since you can rotate your character in the companion app to look at it front and back.
            Add more answer options

• I was thinking the same. I can't see the hairdos exactly.
            Add more answer options

• Agreed. I spent some time trying all the buttons to rotate my character during creation. Also to rotate weapon and ship models when "examining" them.
            Add more answer options

1 2 3 4
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.