JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/23/2014 8:51:49 PM
Lovell

First To Get RARE Sparrow?

Rank 3 crucible- Check it out on my stats. =)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Holy crap balls batman 3 days!!!!! 3 FREAKING DAYS!!!! I BOW TO THY
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Man get a life its like u haven't put Ur controller down since the beta started get a life lol
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Yaay rare sparrow, I've got a rare parakeet, it's adorable
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • How'd you get the rank up so much?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Your number 1 thing you should tell people sleep is for the weak
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • congrats on your rewards have you got any sleep look at your play time
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I found a golden sparrow.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • I found a rare Sparrow first day I got Destiny (22nd) and it was from a Golden Chest, it's blue.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Lucky, the crucible is too hard to level up even with the bounties and the short beta phase
                    Add more answer options

Salty Ninjas
                    Salty Ninjas

Month ban, lol. - old

The Red Sparrow will be the best one there is.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Edited by JayBizzle311: 7/25/2014 12:26:36 PM
                      JayBizzle311
                      JayBizzle311

I take crucible serious. maybe 2 serious - old

I almost vanguard rank 4 1930/2500... PS4 wasted my marks on other stuff just for the hell of it.. could have gotten the sparrow
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • What console are you?
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • i just got all the golden chests a while ago and i have a purple sparrow so :P
                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                          • I tried to pull a Lovell.. I get good stats. Kd doesn't mean shit if you don't work as a team, 50/50 I win. I was like "yey ima get ma sparrow" checked after a few hours. Still halfway through level 1.... I'm gonna cry now. Tyvm. I applaud you
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • Does anyone have a ps3 beta code please private message me
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • Wow well done !
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • My god you beast of a player is the side to side movements fun??
                                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                  • Edited by Bell Cranel: 7/25/2014 12:04:49 AM
                                    Playing right now? Need a break from studying Edit: Aaaaaand I'm off now. Hehe
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • How do I gain higher crucible and vanguard ranks?
                                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                      • May i ask where you procured your fabulous gear my good sir
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        • I have 19,000 glimmer. I'll take 20.
                                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                          • That's an awesome sparrow!
                                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                            • Sick you have a rare sparrow and a legendary ship!
                                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                              • Where do I find the crucible ranks/leaderboards?
                                                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                                • better hope they let you carry stuff over!!
                                                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                                  • Good stuff and nice numbers.
                                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                    preload icon
                                                    preload icon
                                                    preload icon
                                                    You are not allowed to view this content.