JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/23/2014 5:47:42 AM

XBOX ONE PLAYERS! ADD

I'm looking for players to play online with. Add me : Siete L7
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Need people to play Destiny with. Just got back to playing so I'm behind on some stuff. Add me if you don't mind helping. ASadFacedKlown
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• GambitAce67--Looking for help to level my light up and learn how to do Raids.
    Add more answer options

• Add me.... Banx luvs bacon
    Add more answer options

• Mercatacorn
    Add more answer options

• **Our clan is looking for members** Guardians of ElysiumCCIV is a group of (real) friends playing on Xbox ONE and 360 with a strong history with Bungie's previous creations *We are looking for adult players due to F@%*ING foul language reasons - harassment will not be tolerated... unless it's buddies busting each other's purple balls* -All game types encouraged including raids when the time comes -All Class types welcome -All skill levels welcome -Shenanigans welcome -Mic required (mandatory) -North American time zones ( NOT mandatory) ** Join Up Guardian! or message Swart420iv xx here http://www.bungie.net/en/User/Profile/1429372 or on Xbox Live with any questions **
    Add more answer options

• Sopranobird
    Add more answer options

• xxxCultellusxxx See you on the front lines!
    Add more answer options

• I will be happy to play with people on Xbox One when Destiny launches. I will be playing first day. GT: ItsMe360Nation
    Add more answer options

• gt- swart420iv xx
    Add more answer options

• GT: iwilleatyouFR
    Add more answer options

• Add Me GT: Ruhxi
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.