JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Clans

Edited by Derek276: 7/23/2014 5:04:37 PM

[Clan] Destined for Legend is recruiting [PS4]

[b][u]Destined For Legend is recruiting![/u] [/b] [b]"May You Die A Thousand Times For Each Death"[/b] --------------------------------------------------------------- [u][b]Our Mission:[/b][/u] Destined For Legend is a virtual online gaming community. We are a community of adult, mature, veteran gamers. We do everything from PvP to PvE and anything you can imagine inbetween. We seek to make Destined For Legend's community the strongest, most well known, and most successful gaming community in the history of online gaming. We are dedicated to a friendly, team focused, fun-loving gaming environment where every member is important and not just a number on a roster. We seek to foster long term friendships among members and enhance the online gaming experience by virtue of those friendships. Battle On my Brothers, Battle On. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b][u]Requirements to join:[/u][/b] - Must have an overall positive and friendly attitude - Be willing to help others achieve their goals (within game) - Aspire to ascend from awesome to legendary ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b][u]How to join:[/u][/b] First things first, LIKE this post. Liking the post will help the Clan in every way possible. [b][u]Now that you have liked the post, Follow the below instructions:[/u][/b] Go to our clan site and request to become a member by clicking this [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/138024]link[/url]! [b]**EDIT:[/b] It appears invites are not working properly. In order to join you need to go to our clan site. [b]http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/138024[/b] We look forward to having you become part of our adventure to legendary. As we always say; [b]Battle On my Brothers, Battle On![/b]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Both leaders of this clan barely played the beta and have 0.8, 0.9 k/ds... No thanks lol
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/247632
      Add more answer options

• I would to join ya u need men ps3 psn C-Dragonology
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Add Pubasan i hâve à good lvl
        Add more answer options

• I would hope that I am destined for legend, and would like to play along and among the elite. Killa_kurb is the name, and with us all together it is power, fun and fame that we shall gain. #BattleOnBro
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Hey Im playing the Beta on the Xbox 360 but I Pre-Ordered the Destiny PS4 Bundle. I was wondering if I could join you can look at my stats on my profile. Thanks
          Add more answer options

• Would love to play with some people, liked the post and requested to join in bungie gamertag Nucca09
          Add more answer options

• Edited by mmadsen97: 7/24/2014 5:46:29 AM
          i would like to join. My psn is: MatttheMighty97
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • PSN: Falkmeister
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I would like to join as well psn wholesaleorphan
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I'd like to join PSN: EckyYakov. Have mic
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I would like to join. I already requested
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • If you are still accepting, I would like to join up. I have a mic, play on ps4 and mainly play PVE. Add me CaspburnT
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Still room to join? PSN: srg_johnson32
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I'd like to join. My PSN is Huntavex I'd like to note than I'm currently playing the beta on ps3 but I've preordered the Destiny Ps4 bundle, so when the full game releases I'll be playing on ps4. I'll be using the same psn.
                        Add more answer options

• Already requested and followed but here's my PSN: Vahlk. I have a mic and I'm 24.
                        Add more answer options

• Played beta on 17 July & i had already pre ordered the ghost edition My Psn : Jaychou800612 Add me :P
                        Add more answer options

• I would like to join, my psn is NicromeSoldier, I have mic and play on ps4
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • Hoping to join, I've got a headset plus mic and I want to enjoy this game to the fullest and I believe by doing so would be by joining a clan that is engaged in doing both PVP and PVE. PSN: ScubaSteveXD
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Hi Please add me my name is fbaza3 I requested to join. Destiny is going to be my only focus. I dont get as much excited from a game since WoW. I am experience gamer.
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • I have requested to join. PSN name GSI3000
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • I requested to join My PSN is IC3Y_M4G1C
                                Add more answer options

• Could I join? PSN: tongy95
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • I will be getting a ps4 this week on the ps3 does this clan also play DCUO
                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                  • 27 yr old from Michigan, looking to join up with some players a few nights a week, looking for good team coordinated play, psn FRANCHIZE-32
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Hello sounds like your clan is a interesting supportive and dedicated clan. I would like to join your clan if possible. 27 yr old, west coast, with a mic, psn seanarcher87 PS brownie pts if you know where the my psn name is from.
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      You are not allowed to view this content.