JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/21/2014 10:26:22 PM

Would you wear a beard if they added the option?

Yes, I'll start growing now.

No, give me a clean shave.

No, but they should still give the option.

Do you want the option to have a beard? Would you wear one? If yes what style do you want?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It is not the man who grows the beard, but rather the beard that grows the man.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Facial hair 4 life!
    Add more answer options

• Hitler mustache IM BRINGING IT BACK.
    Add more answer options

• No for health and safety reasons. My helmet wouldn't fit properly.
    Add more answer options

• One of the reason i didnt like humans. no option for a good beard.
    Add more answer options

• Have one, want one in Destiny
    Add more answer options

• Worn one for 34 years. EVEN in the Navy. When I was in, they were still authorized. Even some Pilots had them. And yes, they wore flight helmets. Was a sad day when the CNO said goodbye to over 200 years of tradition.
    Add more answer options

• Yes to beards, and a range of mullets too.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Bearded exo?
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • Full hobo irl and full hobo ingame. Gimme
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I'm an exo so...
          Add more answer options

16 Replies
          • I wouldn't wear one, but it should still be an option. This isn't traditional military or anything.
            Add more answer options

• I Dont think there will be xP I want it too. Sure. But I think Bungie might have forgotten about it or they just didn't give it much importance.
            Add more answer options

• Maybe we do have the option, and they just didn't include it in the Alpha/Beta? If they don't though, that's some poor work Bungie. WWE Smackdown Vs Raw back in 2004 had more customisation on the PS2, than Destiny will on the PS4?! Surely not?
            Add more answer options

• yes.
            Add more answer options

• My awoken girl will look quite sagely.
            Add more answer options

• I really hope there are more hair styles and features in the full game, like beards and the ability to actually make your own face and more hair styles, because most of the hair styles didn't even match the face.
            Add more answer options

• It would be funny to see an exo with a bushy beard.
            Add more answer options

• Beards!
            Add more answer options

• I'd like the option to paint a goatee on my exo.
            Add more answer options

• Not a full homeless guy beard. But some decent scruff would be cool.
            Add more answer options

• I want a beard and mustache combined because I have one so that way my guardian looks more like me. :)
            Add more answer options

• I might try out the options for beards if it's there, but my definitive main is an EXO, and facial hair don't seem to become machines. Unless youre Jetfire from the M.Bay movie, or Rodney Copperbottom when he got magnetized.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • How would an exo grow a beard?
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I was gonna run exo because of the lame human facial markings. Exo got some sick markings. If I could give my human a five o'clock shadow and a scar on the eye I would run human.
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Edited by Belatar: 8/7/2014 5:01:53 AM
                  Yes absolutely it is my mission to try and get people to take them seriously! It would greatly improve the highly limited customization Destiny currently has. Plus as I just told someone, we are warriors, guardians, not super models and Gillet fusion employees!
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.