JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by Xenoriax: 7/21/2014 11:20:26 PM

Would you want your own customizable home or clan HQ in The Tower?

Only if it were 100% free from the start

I'd be OK with paying for such DLC

If the basics were free, I'd buy upgrades later

S.U.P. brah (stupid, useless, pointless)

I know a lot people just want to keep pwning noobs in the Crucible until they pass out from a Red Bull overdose but I want a penthouse that I can add furniture and other junk with a different view of The City than the one you get when you're in The Tower. Even though I'm just a one-man-clan I'd get a HQ too with a bunch of one-liner NPCs or they can sell things that you or your clan can't get in The Tower.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This sounds like a prime idea. I'm about it! I'll add a link to this thread in mine. http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/69127619/0/0 Check mine out too?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I would like to see a clan hq in the tower I'm a clan leader/founder of my clan and I would pay for the dlc so my clan could use it I don't think every member should have to pay to use it and it could be fully customizable and just show what we have accomplished together
      Add more answer options

• It'd be great to have your own appartments of varying sizes in the tower, the larger ones reserved for super-rich guardians or clans. I mean, the Guardians do live in the tower, right? It's their home. We should be able to actually see out own homes in the tower.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.