JavaScript is required to use

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/21/2014 2:31:06 AM

Voice Chat: Let Our Voices be Heard!

This needs to be fixed. You all know what I'm talking about. Destiny's lack of voice chat (by design) is starting to ruin the experience for me. I bought a PS4 headset just for this game, and have so far used it to talk to myself. I cannot communicate with my teammates in Crucible on how to assault objectives, I can't warn them of an incoming attack, I can't strategize with my fellow Guardians while attacking the Devil's Lair (without sending out time-wasting Fireteam invites, that often get ignored anyway), and I can't even say "hi" or "thanks" to a passerby that just helped me mop of a group of Fallen. This is not the "ground breaking" multiplayer experience I was promised. And the 4 emotes are a slap in the face. What was wrong with voice chat before? In Halo, we had as many as 16 players able to talk to each other at a time. Anyone trying to be disruptive was simply muted. Let. Us. SPEAK!! And why call the Tower a "social hub?" What can I do "socially" in the Tower, hm? Point? Sit on random objects? Dance next to the NPCs? I sure can't chat, or trade, or look for a group. Bungie, please, nobody likes this current system. Or at least, nobody with a voice to be heard likes this system. Change it. For all of us.

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.