JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Clans

Edited by striderx87: 7/23/2014 5:13:39 AM

Legends of Light looking for a few more ps4 members

Hello we are looking for a few more members with mics only that do it all in destiny that's PVP PVE free roam and all we use team work here so your skill is not the key factor we will help you get better no matter how good you are now Just a heads up this is a us based clan but all invited as long as you have a mic and speak some English :) my psn is striderx87 add me ps4 only ty.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• PSN: CeddybearEX
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'd like to join PSN: leon050492
    Add more answer options

• My psn is nizar01 and ill have a mic by the time destiny is out
    Add more answer options

• My psn is xB0NEZ15X. The o is a zero btw
    Add more answer options

• i'd like to join the clan PSN: D-war01
    Add more answer options

• add me. psn is FOE_HAMMER_419, im also a ps4 player based in the usa. i also have a mic.
    Add more answer options

• Add me. Want to be going strong on the leaderboard, PSN ign: OG-_-Xeno
    Add more answer options

• Was up guys, can I join u r clan?
    Add more answer options

• I'm game.
    Add more answer options

• I'd very much like to be a part of this :P
    Add more answer options

• Invite me please :)
    Add more answer options

• I'm adding you. Psn goon411
    Add more answer options

• can i join psn: XTR3M-R3GR3T im currently playing destny beta when ever the hell that damn maintenance ends... add me and play :3
    Add more answer options

• I would like to join... PSN: jblazer9
    Add more answer options

• I would like to join your clan- Mandalore6669
    Add more answer options

• I would like to join Psn: MEDUZATA Lvl8 warlock I have titan headset with microphone
    Add more answer options

• I want to form an alliance with you. Clan name - Elite Guards Psn - jimmyboy36 Link clan homepage - http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/133589
    Add more answer options

• Il join like :-)
    Add more answer options

• Mikeymike-87- have headset and I'll play anything but really love to pvp.
    Add more answer options

• Interested; xX_JRatchet_Xx
    Add more answer options

• Edited by MisterBigBody: 7/22/2014 4:50:09 PM
    I'd like to join up. PSN: MisterBigBody
    Add more answer options

• I'd love to join. PSN: TheBookIsBetter
    Add more answer options

• I would like to join PSN: QuickScope32465 level 8 Titan
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • join the lenny clan we looking for people over 17 and have a mic
      Add more answer options

• I've been looking for more people with mics. If you have room i'm in.
      Add more answer options

• Sounds good I've been looking for a clan. PSN: Bargahvor
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.