JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Crouchosaurus: 7/20/2014 3:51:56 PM

Activate Fan

I finally found out what in the hell [url=http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r691/Crouchosaurus/1_zps851cf75c.jpg]that button[/url] does on the balcony... [url=http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r691/Crouchosaurus/2_zpsbbce301b.jpg]it lifts people up on top of the Postmaster/Special Orders building.[/url] I don't know if anyone knew about it yet, but I just wanted to share it with you all in case you didn't. It's great doing it with a friend. :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Thanks, Omarrchr. I found that by jumping over and standing outside the railing on the right side 2nd floor the "activate fan" button appeared and maybe because I wasn't inside the railing I couldn't see anything happen at all. I thought it was a bug til searching the forums. I actually didn't even know about the Beta til Thursday as I don't usually play mmorpgs, so it might have been common knowledge. And just mho, I loved the game warts and all. As a software dude by trade I think they did a great job and will likely activate or incorporate many of the suggestions I've seen in the forums. I preordered soon after I was unceremoniously booted from the server for good.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Silent Zer0
    Silent Zer0

If you cannot command than you must obey - old

Yes we know
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.