JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Clans

7/19/2014 3:19:21 AM
West V

New Clan Recruiting (X1)

[quote]Feel [b]free to join [/b]our new clan [b][i][u]Loud Pack![/u][/i][/b] [quote]See you in the wild guardians! [/quote][/quote]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I want to joint!!!!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • [quote][quote]Feel [b]free to join [/b]our new clan [b][i][u]Loud Pack![/u][/i][/b] [quote]See you in the wild guardians! [/quote][/quote][/quote] My GT is Bed time storey[quote] [/quote]
      Add more answer options

• Hey
      Add more answer options

• You guys aren't like crazy serious right?
      Add more answer options

• How do you join a clan
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Swag I'm in
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.