Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Spyros: 7/18/2014 5:18:32 PM
Spyros

Fourth Race Grimoire Card?

Yes, Tigerman!

Something else?

Yiff In Hell...

In the Grimoire, there are four cards for races. At this point, I doubt it's a mistake. What is the fourth race?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• In the game's lore, they say that the Fallen were once a Noble race with honor and all that fancy stuff, and that they were corrupted by the Darkness. WHAT IF.... Players find a way to turn them back to the Light? Fallen Warlocks? Heck the freak yeah!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't know what race it is, but I'm guessing it's blind and spends a lot of time ignoring the answers people give it when it asks questions. [spoiler]It's [b]definitely[/b] a ghost fragment[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I wouldn't be suprised if it's some sort of Angel race. If you think on it, it would make a lot of sense. A lot of games use hidden religious elements in them.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Aaaaaahhhhhhhh redguards dragonborn heeeelp
        Add more answer options

• Get ready. This might blow your mind, but I'm thinking its... [spoiler]Ghost Fragment[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Tigermen = master race
          Add more answer options

• I'm guessing it's robots. e.g. Some of the vendors in the tower.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • some sort of aether/elemental based being would be pretty epic
            Add more answer options

• It's a ghost fragment!
            Add more answer options

• I really sure do hope that I can be a tigerman... It would make me feel much more connected to Destiny.
            Add more answer options

• I saw this too. Makes me wonder if their still planning on bringing the Tigermen in later on. I would hope for increased character slots if they do.
            Add more answer options

• Thunder cats!! Hoooo!!
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by TempleVIPER1: 7/30/2014 12:47:24 AM
              I saw this also. It made me excited even though I kind of figured there were going to be add ons. I guess a race of fish people. Don't know why I just think it would be funny. Like Admiral Akbar,"it's a trap!"
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.